• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
Youtube has become unbearable to watch I think. There's just too much advertising on it!

I was watching a documentary earlier today and suddenly, with only a 5 sec warning, it was interrupted with ads. This is very irritating I think. And there was no way to know about these ads before I started to watch this documentary!

So now I'm looking for alternatives to Youtube. I guess more people than just me would be interested in this.

So if you guys know of any good alternatives please let us know! And it's important that it's for free and that you can watch content without any registration!

Big hug to everybody:hug:

Last edited:
Reactions: Severen and Baskol1
Hobbes

Hobbes

Jun 12, 2019
Vimeo has been around for ages and focuses on more condensed singular videos like art pieces and documentaries. I haven't used it myself so I don't have knowledge of how the platform works, and I am unsure how intrusive and annoying their advertising model would be.

If you're fine with the content on YouTube, I would recommend looking into an ad blocker. These can be loaded as a browser extension if you're watching on a laptop/desktop, but keep in mind that this strips individual creators from their ad revenue. It's recommended to turn ads back on for video creators that you want to support.

If you're on a mobile device, finding a reliable ad blocker gets a bit weirder with the bloat of the app store and malicious applications. Again, my knowledge of such things is limited so perhaps others could weigh in on this.

Reactions: Hennessy
F

FXBoerQ

Aug 14, 2019
Bitchute.

All the people who gets banned on YouTube seems to go here. Seems its getting more and more traffic.

Reactions: Severen