Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Yes. I try to be as open mind as I can be. I still recognize many great things about my religion even when good chunks I dont agree with or consider correct. It is a source of comfort and it helps making sense of things that our current understanding of the world fall short of. Suicide is not permissible in the scripture and is said to be rewarded with hell of a loop that repeats the suicidal act but the divine law of mercy makes it possible that with good understanding of why a person had to resort to such act our of desparation or injustice makes such assertions about suicide afterlife punishement as a mere deterrent. There is a pattern in Sharia law where it is explained that legal punishments for Things like aduletry or stealing is not meant so much to be enacted as much as it is to deter people from doing these specific actions. So i still see a room in my religion to accommodate sinners including suicide because in all cases god's mercy and understanding supersedes his warning of punishment to those who deserve it

Reactions: Somber
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Also there are things mentioned in my religion about other dimensions, alien life, the nature of the universe and so on. It is very intriguing and i think these type of stuff make our world a stage of a sci-fi fantasy reality and we dont even know about it because it is just so obscured. It is a maybe and it will always be that way because we havent figure out shit about reality yet even with all our advancement and civilization i feel we are very primordial

Reactions: Somber