• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Aesthetic guy

Aesthetic guy

Just hanging around...
Dec 13, 2022
hi everyone.
since there are dedicated threads for famous music genres.
i though that would be nice if we had a thread for alternative/indie (or any similar genres) music too.
i did some search and couldn't find any related thread so i made this.
drop you favorite music's so we all can enjoy.
i go first.

Suki Waterhouse - Good Looking

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Paradise Fears is one of my favourite bands. They are a cool indie band of school friends, the lead singer has a great voice and their lyrics are meaningful.
Also I'm assuming the indie definition is similar to the definition of indie in games.

Aesthetic guy

Aesthetic guy

Just hanging around...
Dec 13, 2022
Paradise Fears is one of my favourite bands. They are a cool indie band of school friends, the lead singer has a great voice and their lyrics are meaningful.
Also I'm assuming the indie definition is similar to the definition of indie in games.
as wikipedia says:
Independent music (also commonly known as indie music, or simply indie) is music produced independently from commercial record labels or their subsidiaries; this may include an autonomous, do-it-yourself approach to recording and publishing.
so technically yes. but usually when people talk about indie music they referring to some specific vibes and atmosphere.

cool band btw.

B

Blarney

Mar 19, 2024
Lately, I have spent a lot of time listening to this album. Breakcore is a criminally underrated genre:

Reactions: Aesthetic guy