Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
:ehh: Is it the source with powder or liquid?
It was D in liquid, the pink liquid.
I have detected a legal source of N in powder. Cheap and high amount. But the seller doesnt sell to particulars. You need to be a professional. :(

• Aww..
Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
It was D in liquid, the pink liquid.
I have detected a legal source of N in powder. Cheap and high amount. But the seller doesnt sell to particulars. You need to be a professional. :(

The source 'D" is a scammer according to other posts on here you know?

I think i have seen a few legit sources, just like you said only sell to professionals :( I did wonder if it would be easy to get a fake prescription to get it from a vet!

Reactions: Anthagonos
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
The source 'D" is a scammer according to other posts on here you know?

I think i have seen a few legit sources, just like you said only sell to professionals :( I did wonder if it would be easy to get a fake prescription to get it from a vet!
I ddont mean the source "D" d is the first letter of the product that contains N.
The seller I know is not a scammer. Its not any seller mentioned in this forum.

N is sold from different sources that are legal. But only sold to professionals. It can be bought online.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I ddont mean the source "D" d is the first letter of the product that contains N.
The seller I know is not a scammer. Its not any seller mentioned in this forum.

N is sold from different sources that are legal. But only sold to professionals. It can be bought online.

ah right, sorry! i know exactly what you mean by the 'D" and pink!!!

there is a site for the makers of D actually. it did make me wonder when it said on the website 'Do not use in animals intended for human consumption' if i might be able to order from them? seemed a bit of an odd mistake to make!

Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
ah right, sorry! i know exactly what you mean by the 'D" and pink!!!

there is a site for the makers of D actually. it did make me wonder when it said on the website 'Do not use in animals intended for human consumption' if i might be able to order from them? seemed a bit of an odd mistake to make!
I dont know. I would like to know which steps they do to verify that younare a legal buyer. In the registration form they ask your name, telephone number, vet ID, etc...
But... how the information you send is verified to know is true or fake?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I dont know. I would like to know which steps they do to verify that younare a legal buyer. In the registration form they ask your name, telephone number, vet ID, etc...
But... how the information you send is verified to know is true or fake?

well i imagine they are going to check a company against a database. like im a registered engineer and you can check my details against a website.it would actually bring up my picture etc.

i mean ,i looked just like you have at what you need lol. I imagine it can't be as simple as the ways i have in my head or loads would of tried!

but i imagine even if they would sell it to you.you would still have to give some info to make it look legit maybe? so if they got caught they could say well i was provided..this...this..and this or maybe i think too much lol

Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
well i imagine they are going to check a company against a database. like im a registered engineer and you can check my details against a website.it would actually bring up my picture etc.

i mean ,i looked just like you have at what you need lol. I imagine it can't be as simple as the ways i have in my head or loads would of tried!

but i imagine even if they would sell it to you.you would still have to give some info to make it look legit maybe? so if they got caught they could say well i was provided..this...this..and this or maybe i think too much lol
If we know the exact mechanism to verify the data, we would be able to do some trick. I think they will ask for a copy of your passport or vet ID card or something like that.