FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Last christmas i told my step dad the only present i want for christmas is to be happy again.
I will give anything to be happy again.
Sometimes i feel like i am living in a nightmare which i have not woken up from.

All the fight in me is now gone and no longer recognise myself. Everyday i feel trapped in a box and so deep in a hole which i cant get out.

Today i was talking to my friend on the phone( very lovely friend) who have not seen in a long time and just catching up.
He told me he knew someone earnning 30k at 24 and working in the houses of parliament. This person led a tragic losing both parents at young age.

All i have been feeling all day is i really achieved nothing with my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kain10th, Garbage Person and KleinerWolf
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
Everyone wants to be happy, but life doesn't care about our wants.

Reactions: Ybother and got2beFionaC
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Last christmas i told my step dad the only present i want for christmas is to be happy again.
I will give anything to be happy again.
Sometimes i feel like i am living in a nightmare which i have not woken up from.

All the fight in me is now gone and no longer recognise myself. Everyday i feel trapped in a box and so deep in a hole which i cant get out.

Today i was talking to my friend on the phone( very lovely friend) who have not seen in a long time and just catching up.
He told me he knew someone earnning 30k at 24 and working in the houses of parliament. This person led a tragic losing both parents at young age.

All i have been feeling all day is i really achieved nothing with my life.

I'd like to think everyone's life experience and trajectory is different.
I believe it's okay to take the time and figure something out.
Not just what everyone is doing. But something that you want out of life.
Try not compare yourself to others, because at end of the day you don't know whats behind the cover, the issues they have.
People only show/see the good side of things.

Reactions: Brink, GoodPersonEffed and Garbage Person