• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I think it was a science experiment gone bad. The moon is a flashlight. Everything is quite simple.

Supposedly the annunaki created humans to mine gold for them.
Yeah the annunaki! I used to be into that stuff but prefer science these days. But hey who knows what it's all about.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and stellabelle
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Yeah the annunaki! I used to be into that stuff but prefer science these days. But hey who knows what it's all about.
I wish I could find more conspiracies that interested me. I take all of it with a grain of salt, though it's fun to entertain the thought/idea.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Nov 25, 2018
I agree. I sort of hope the planet is invaded at some point. I don't think ET's want to cause us harm, but avoid us because we are such an inferior society.

I believe there are already many extraterrestrial beings here, and a number of them are here to assist humanity not hurt. They are much more advanced then we are and view the human race as small children within the grand scheme of evolution.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and stellabelle