• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
I find it hard to believe that we are the only life form that has ever evolved. It's almost statistically impossible. There's more than 100 billion galaxies in the observable universe and around 200 billion stars in our galaxy alone. According to Kepler 22% percent of the solar systems they've observed have potentially habitable planets. Is it possible that some aliens evolved in the first 2 billion years of the universe's existence? If so what would a life form that had an extra 11 billion years to evolve look like? Would we consider them akin to gods? I often wonder about these things.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Johnnythefox, BeyondtheVeil and 3 others
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
osguv4zqive89nrfs1j4

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DeadLikeMe, Nauseated and 3 others
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
100% AGREE

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DeadLikeMe and Tomasnil
Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
To learn how they would think, we should first have to learn about their biology. How a society functions (including a small or large population of extraterrestrial beings) is related to their components' physiology.

As for now, our best shot at finding aliens has turned into the discovery of bacteria on Mars and some planetoids in samples collected by the International Space Station. Not a big deal for ufo-researchers, I guess, even though they help us a lot in understanding better life as a phenomenon.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DeadLikeMe, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
I find it hard to believe that we are the only life form that has ever evolved. It's almost statistically impossible. There's more than 100 billion galaxies in the observable universe and around 200 billion stars in our galaxy alone. According to Kepler 22% percent of the solar systems they've observed have potentially habitable planets. Is it possible that some aliens evolved in the first 2 billion years of the universe's existence? If so what would a life form that had an extra 11 billion years to evolve look like? Would we consider them akin to gods? I often wonder about these things.
I dont think we would see them as gods now but we might have a few 1000y ago
And if there is Aliens out there i think they wil have to find us i dont think we,can just yey

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DeadLikeMe and Soon4me
Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
Well lets say they evolved into intelligent carbon based life forms with a society similar to ours ... only they did it 10 Billion years ago. How advanced could they get assuming that they never blew themselves up or were destroyed by some cosmic catastrophe? Think about what it would be like for an ancient Egyptian walking through downtown New york. Thats only 2-3000 years difference technology wise and yet they would think we were using godlike magic to do some of most simple things like drive to work or watch tv. My guess is in the next 1000 years (again assuming we don't destroy ourselves) we'll be genetically modified superhuman cyborgs that are able to travel through space relatively quicky and terraform planets. Now try to imagine what it would be like to travel 3000 years into our future... or 3 million years or 3 billion years lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DeadLikeMe and Soon4me
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
It's a terrifying thought to be sure and one that unfortunately, in all likelihood, is true (at least, statistically speaking). To think of all the pain that's transpired on Earth for hundreds of millions of years and the unbearable weight of agony entailed therein, only for it to have been replicated across countless other worlds. A universe teeming with suffering. The mind recoils at such heinous possibilities. Where's fucking Thanos when you need him? Kill em all Thanos. Kill em all. Or better yet fucking Owlman. I seriously wanted to stomp Batman's fucking face in when I saw Crisis on Two Earths. Stupid fucking asshole. The chance to painlessly eliminate suffering across all known existence and yet Owlman is somehow seen as the bad guy. Give me a fucking break. "Durrr! I'm Batman! Pain, misery & suffering are gud thangs and we shoud preserve them no matter what! Youz a bad person Owlman and also youz a pussy cuz I know the abyss better than youz!" At least Owlman went out like a champ and stuck to his ideals, unlike that stupid delusional cunt which served as the girmdark container for the human species pollyannish cowardice.

Your fellowship is a fellowship of pain and nothing more. And if that pain were collective instead of merely reiterative, the sheer weight of it would drag the world from the walls of the universe and send it crashing and burning down through whatever night it might yet be capable of engendering until it was not even ash.

Cormac McCarthy - Sunset Limited

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, dano6533, DeadLikeMe and 4 others
Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
I had a dream ... last night .

So:

Me and some others are on this grassy hillside at night watching some
astronomy like event ... all kosha natural.

Then .

And the feeling in my body was all Striber little blue men creepsville ... actually woke me up .
There is this computer graphic like dash slash in the sky .

Someone amongst us who seemed to know said :

" Chariot "

It descended / emerged amongst us and started to separate us from one another in the form of cartoon / animal like characters ... that was the unsettling Striber bit.

Well .

That feeling .

What was that ?
Primal separation anxiety ? ( Wheres my mum ? from infancy ? quite horrible , but interesting.

My take on the aliens thing is the blurry line between nature and supernatural and that is freaky as ...

An appropriate freaky area of cogitation for this board .

Sorry if that was negative .
Haven't said much on here for a while .

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DeadLikeMe, Soon4me and 1 other person
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Do you guys think U.F.O.'s are from
Distant Planets
Another Dimension
Advanced human aircraft
Or even just humans using time machines
Or something else ?
Thanks !

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
Do you guys think U.F.O.'s are from
Distant Planets
Another Dimension
Advanced human aircraft
Or even just humans using time machines
Or something else ?
Thanks !

It Could be all of the above! No way to prove it. Definitely not swamp gas though

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Soon4me
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
I think im an alien

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Soon4me
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I doubt that life only exists on this planet. There are quite a few strange things about our universe that we do not know. Earth just happens to be a toilet, unfortunately.

I think there's a place much bigger than earth, and the beings are much taller. That's just me though.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox
Floraknife

Floraknife

Tired
Dec 29, 2018
I feel like my soul is from another dimension all the time

Also this quote makes me lol

"It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the products of a deranged imagination."

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I think there's a place much bigger than earth, and the beings are much taller. That's just me though.

I often think about this!
Size is relative, an ant can't possibly be aware of us etc.
So it stands that there could be things so big that we would be unaware of.
I think the universe and the human brain are similar, so do we exist in a massive brain which in turn exists in a bigger brain which in turn exists in an even bigger brain, like Russian dolls?

I also wonder if the universe has consciousness?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Floraknife and stellabelle
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I often think about this!
Size is relative, an ant can't possibly be aware of us etc.
So it stands that there could be things so big that we would be unaware of.
I think the universe and the human brain are similar, so do we exist in a massive brain which in turn exists in a bigger brain which in turn exists in an even bigger brain, like Russian dolls?

I also wonder if the universe has consciousness?

Ha. I've wondered if the universe is actually just a big glob of bacteria on god's toilet.

BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Nov 25, 2018

The notion that Earthlings are the only intelligent/sentient life form in the observable universe(not to mention unobservable) is absolutely absurd, and a true testament to human arrogance. However, I do believe many government officials around the world in high power positions are well aware of the existence of extraterrestrial beings. They simply aren't disclosing that information to the masses, and go to great lengths to keep the public at large completely ignorant and in the dark regarding the truth.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and stellabelle
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
The notion that Earthlings are the only intelligent/sentient life form in the observable universe(not to mention unobservable) is absolutely absurd, and a true testament to human arrogance. However, I do believe many government officials around the world in high power positions are well aware of the existence of extraterrestrial beings. They simply aren't disclosing that information to the masses, and go to great lengths to keep the public at large completely ignorant and in the dark regarding the truth.

I agree. I sort of hope the planet is invaded at some point. I don't think ET's want to cause us harm, but avoid us because we are such an inferior society.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I agree. I sort of hope the planet is invaded at some point. I don't think ET's want to cause us harm, but avoid us because we are such an inferior society.
Or avoid us out of fear because of our penchant for violence.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Or avoid us out of fear because of our penchant for violence.
They probably think we're a species as a whole that compares to the remote islanders who kill outsiders. And they're probably right.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Floraknife and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Well if they happened to observe Europe during any world War I don't think they would consider us civilised.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Well if they happened to observe Europe during any world War I don't think they would consider us civilised.
Certainly not. They probably lock their doors as they fly by earth.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Floraknife and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Certainly not. They probably lock their doors as they fly by earth.
Most likely they said "fuck that" and went Into warp factor fifty.

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Of course not, the rest of the universe probably observe us for entertainment!
Maybe that's what this world is, one giant stage in a TV show for the aliens.

Eat my shorts Stephen Hawkins.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and stellabelle
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Of course not, the rest of the universe probably observe us for entertainment!
Maybe that's what this world is, one giant stage in a TV show for the aliens.

Eat my shorts Stephen Hawkins.
I think it was a science experiment gone bad. The moon is a flashlight. Everything is quite simple.

Supposedly the annunaki created humans to mine gold for them.