Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Its my understanding these are true actual UFO's in this report... over London:

I don't know whats wrong keep trying to upload the video from my PC but it doesn't work shows title with line through it?

I've taken a screen grab - any ideas?

I searched for the video's via google but they weren't loading so couldn't see them here is one from The Sun so it must be true, lol

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Mar 2, 2020
I searched for the video's via google but they weren't loading so couldn't see them here is one from The Sun so it must be true, lol

But yet it plays on my PC and VLC player fine - it's an MP4 file I think?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, if they really exist, they'd better kill me painlessly or take me to a goddamn better planet than this one.

Reactions: TooConscious
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I think the info would have leaked by now, but it's an interesting idea. If friendly, a more advanced civilization could help us deal with our problems.

Reactions: Fragile
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
You'd have to be naive not to believe there's aliens, you only have to take drugs like shrooms or DMT if you want to 'meet' some.

The fat cats of humanity are cross breeding with alien races. But the world is bullshit it truly is like star wars but this is the drama filled kardashian twist.
Well, if they really exist, they'd better kill me painlessly or take me to a goddamn better planet than this one.
Or what you gonna hunt their asses into oblivion?
Lol

Last edited:
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
The pentagon are releasing a report in June. Supposedly they are going to admit UFOs are real. It's all over the news / youtube / etc.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I think the info would have leaked by now, but it's an interesting idea. If friendly, a more advanced civilization could help us deal with our problems.

There have been eye witnesses and leaked documents ever since Roswell in 1947 but I would like to meet ET I should have done a poll if you saw an ET would you (A) go and meet them (B) run and call the Police, :smiling: my first question would be can you take me back 40 years in time, if no, the next one would be do you want to be my CTB partner, :smiling: you've studied humans what is the quickest, most pleasant and peaceful way for a human to die.

Cheers

Geo

CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
Aliens definitely exist, statistically it would be EXTREMELY unlikely for them not to. However, government being in contact is... a lot less likely. Government people are way less competent than they're usually given credit for.

Reactions: listeningpost1379 and Scribble Fan
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I don't have any "main" opinion on aliens. I have lots of different theories of aliens and they change often. But. It's fun to believe. It's even funnier to believe that we are the aliens, and aliens are the real humans. Have asperger and suddenly almost everyone else is an alien. Sigh. Maybe there's a human species where everyone has asperger. I like to think that the existence of asperger is linked to another species. ....asperger sounds like ass-merger or ass-burger. I probably shouldn't write these when I'm tired and horny.

• Yay!
Reactions: LansJ70 and Symbiote
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
There is no question they are here flying around. Apparently they have bases under the ocean in some places. What they are up to is anyone's guess, but there are more than one type from more than one location and probably have various intentions toward us.

Reactions: LansJ70
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I hope to make contact with these aliens because I can't connect with humans at all. It's like I'm an alien myself *gasp*

america dun GIF

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, demuic, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Well, I suspect there is an alien singer out there - ever hear of Damish? He is beyond a phenomenal singer with a vocal range I have never heard of - 6 or so octaves (and I studied music for many, many years) - see link below that really shows off his vocal talent. This one is more operatic, but he is extremely versatile and can sing all sorts of different genres of music (also atypical).

All joking aside (although I really do think he is an alien! - ha!). Given how vast the universe is, it seems to me that it would be unlikely that there are no other life-forces out there. And, if extraterrestrials are actually here, there is nothing I can do about it anyway except watch it all unfold if I am still around.

On the other hand, I find it extremely suspect that all of a sudden there has been an incredible influx of stories in the media regarding aliens. It makes me wonder if the government is doin' its thing to "soothe the masses" (ie, distract/divert people from the very real and proven threat among us right now - Covid). Course, when it comes to government, I am very suspect.

Time will tell, it usually does.

<3

L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
Well... has anyone heard of throwawaylien on Reddit?

He first posted in 2014 and said "I've been abducted various times, the aliens are coming on July 8th or 18th 2021" (couldn't tell what they said exactly)) and then he went radio silent for the intervening 7 1/2 years.

Yesterday he came back and posted some more - it's July 18th they are coming, and the US etc govts are aware, and the reason they're rushing this stuff out now is because - they need to get us ready.

Could be a huge 7 1/2 year long larp, with a couple posts in 2014, then nothing til now.

But it's mighty odd either way.

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Mar 2, 2020
Any evidence? Documentaries preferably.
Check out the 8 part TV series called CONTACT - I think its on Amazon and Discovery:

Also Dr. Steven Greer knows his stuff:

Reactions: whitefeather
Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
I agree partly. It is highly possible that another live from outside of earth exists. Since there are many unknown planets, I'm sure we aren't an exception. I'm sure there is another life form outside of earth, but if it's intelligent as we are or more is very hard so say.
But that they are in contact with the gouverment that is even more questionable

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Just hope they are not Preditors, :smiling: new film just started on channel 4

Cheers

Geo

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

UNIDENTIFIED: Inside America's UFO Investigation​

thats a good series to watch from the 'to the stars academy'

Reactions: Space Cadet
C

charcoalcat

Apr 17, 2018
Yes the gov knows and is letting them in through the borders.

• Yay!
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I think Alien hybrids are already here making sure we stop destroying this planet so we don't have to search for a new planet and accidentally uncover their Alien homeworld or they are slowing how we evolve technology-wise so we can't find them.

Greta Thunberg is a Human, Alien hybrid, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
To all aliens reading this, would you please abduct me? I don't mind the probing, just get me tf off this rock.

• Yay!
Reactions: lofticries
listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Apr 20, 2019
There are many explanations for the Fermi Paradox, all of them very sound. I'm sure each of us have a handful of personal faves, always fun to compare.

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Aliens would be much much smarter. Only reason to contact humans is to save the planet and all present life from us. It would have been nice to get a cure for that stupidity we all have, some less, other more.
But if they contacted politicians or military - they are not aliens, chill out. Someone is making a big joke with them and they are falling for it. I'm kind of sad, cause it wasn't my idea.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and lofticries
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Expect the report this month to be heavily blacked out and classified.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
If there is aliens I doubt they're as nice as everyone wants them to be. No doubt they see us as simply animals to observe. A race that advanced gives no fucks about feelings. I would imagine them as very clinical and calculating.

or maybe they're all like et or roger from American dad, who knows.
Giphy
To all aliens reading this, would you please abduct me? I don't mind the probing, just get me tf off this rock.
Tumblr py4z9axQk21x0bvwko3 540

Tumblr py4z9axQk21x0bvwko5 540

Tumblr py4z9axQk21x0bvwko9 540

• Yay!
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and LansJ70