HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
I've read Stan's guide and excess material.

Stat method with SN- Domperidone! Not using acid reducer but am using Ibuprofen.

If I get slightly fucked up (2 40oz beers) and don't have a time limit to when I'm found, or don't need to ctb rapidly is it cool? I don't have access to benzos!

Real talk, let me know, no bullshit! Immo be in the woods next to a pretty lil stream I found, in a tent, is it cool?

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Evermore and Mgl91
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No bullshit, you are setting yourself up to fail bigly. Nausea aside, prompt gastric emptying is important with minimal fluids. This is not compatible with 80 ounces of fluid.

Reactions: Red, GrassFields, autumnal and 2 others
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
forget alcohol. do the fast to minimize the retching, not to fail in your ctb

• Love
Reactions: Red, GoodPersonEffed, autumnal and 1 other person
HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
Good advice mate! You are right tho
I'm just having a tough time kicking this alcohol shit! I've been drinking since I was 16.
No bullshit, you are setting yourself up to fail bigly. Nausea aside, prompt gastric emptying is important with minimal fluids. This is not compatible with 80 ounces of fluid.
Thx aap and ulisses! Im taking all advice no cap, no ego, I'm listening to all of y'all I swear on my life! I just want to succeed! I just need good advice without the bullshit!
From what I'm getting so far alcohol is a bad idea! I can suck it up like a man an follow through! I got this shit! I've been through worse! I just need y'all right now!

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Don't do anything you don't want to do. The location sounds beautiful.

Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I've read Stan's guide and excess material.

Stat method with SN- Domperidone! Not using acid reducer but am using Ibuprofen.

If I get slightly fucked up (2 40oz beers) and don't have a time limit to when I'm found, or don't need to ctb rapidly is it cool? I don't have access to benzos!

Real talk, let me know, no bullshit! Immo be in the woods next to a pretty lil stream I found, in a tent, is it cool?

As others have said, alcohol use isn't just about slowing down a successful attempt. Its effects on vomiting and the effects of any excess fluids on gastric emptying make it something that can fail the entire attempt.

Would you say your alcohol intake is such that you would experience physical withdrawal symptoms if you stopped consuming it for the SN protocol? If so, that may be something you need to explore further.

I'm not sure what kind of bullshit you are suggesting is normally present in SN advice?

Reactions: HeavensOpenDoor
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm listening to all of y'all I swear on my life! I just want to succeed! I just need good advice without the bullshit!

I have no doubt you are listening! I'm sure you do! Ok no more bullshit! ( I don't know anything about this but wanted to let you know I know you got this!)

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
You have a sense of humor and you're using it, so I'm going to respond with humor and no bullshit.

I'm listening to all of y'all I swear on my life!

Spoken like a true alcoholic! :pfff:

Dude, you've read Stan's guide. You know alcohol is no bueno. The reasons are explained.

If you want to "succeed" (that is, if your choice is to suicide, to actually, definitely die) and not "fail" (that is, end up alive, and possibly in a psych ward), then do the method right.

If you can't do it right, find a method that you can do with alcohol.

Or, make plans for what happens if you drink alcohol: abort the SN attempt before taking it, and try again another time.

If you're okay with possibly failing, and all the physical and other repercussions, drink away. If you want to, do a goodbye thread and keep us posted!

Last edited:
Reactions: HeavensOpenDoor, Red and autumnal
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
All the best OP in whatever u decide to do

HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
As others have said, alcohol use isn't just about slowing down a successful attempt. Its effects on vomiting and the effects of any excess fluids on gastric emptying make it something that can fail the entire attempt.

Would you say your alcohol intake is such that you would experience physical withdrawal symptoms if you stopped consuming it for the SN protocol? If so, that may be something you need to explore further.

I'm not sure what kind of bullshit you are suggesting is normally present in SN advice?
I wouldn't experience any withdrawal symptoms for the time period needed. And I wasn't referring to any advice in the SN method as BS. It has actually been quite insightful. Yea, I probably could've worded my post a little different, but yeah I wouldn't experience any withdrawal symptoms.

Reactions: autumnal
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
If alcohol is that big of a problem why couldn't they enjoy themselves the night before then do the stat dose the next day after lunch and fast in the morning?

happy?1270

happy?1270

Hydrangeas and delphiniums @ my funeral
Mar 11, 2020
You should most certainly get an acid reducer. They aren't to hard to get and are otc at your local drugstore/gas station.

HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
You should most certainly get an acid reducer. They aren't to hard to get and are otc at your local drugstore/gas station.
An acid reducer is not recommended when using Domperidone (Motilium) in a stat dose. If I was using Meto then yes. I do have one that I ordered a while back tho which is tagamet.