• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
Since I'm learning how to shoot, I'm thinking of going out this way through the mouth. Which one is more lethal, the AK or the shotgun?

Reactions: letmeseethedeath and FTL.Wanderer
R

Ritter

Aug 30, 2019
Shotgun by far, although if aimed correctly both will do the trick. Make sure to angle it properly (which may take some practice) as many people have blown off their faces and lived.

B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
Shotgun by far. No surviving a point blank headshot and over with immediately.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
A

Avery Jordan

Oct 14, 2019
Choose a peaceful method. SN is cheap, relative peaceful, legal and easy to get.

Reactions: Darkhaven and puppy9
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
AK-47 is automatic fire correct? The AK-47 would be more certain to kill you. I am not suggesting you do that. I am just saying the AK-47 would do more damage to something because you would get off more than one shot. I have seen the mess left by an automatic fired gun. There wasn't much left of the head.

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
AK-47 is automatic fire correct? The AK-47 would be more certain to kill you. I am not suggesting you do that. I am just saying the AK-47 would do more damage to something because you would get off more than one shot. I have seen the mess left by an automatic fired gun. There wasn't much left of the head.
Yes, it's the gun these psychos use in Mass shootings. Supposedly, instant death by one doesn't hurt and the bullet goes straight through you and kills you

B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
A shotgun with double ought buck will do more than enough damage to end one quickly. Not all AK-47s are automatic. In the US, it is very difficult to be be able to possess fully automatic weapons. You have to have a Class III permit and the fees that come with that are as much as the weapon would cost. Tightly controlled here and very expensive, therefore, the vast majority of assault rifles sold in the US are only semiautomatic. A shotgun is far more devastating in one shot than either an AR-15 or AK-47. You also would not be able to apply trigger pressure after the first shot so full auto will not matter even if you had it.
The mass shooting nuts are mainly using semi auto only. It is difficult to get Class III in the US.
Shotgun does far more damage up close shot for shot than an AK-47.

Last edited:
Reactions: your pathologist and magick'sgone
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
A shotgun with double ought buck will do more than enough damage to end one quickly. Not all AK-47s are automatic. In the US, it is very difficult to be be able to possess fully automatic weapons. You have to have a Class III permit and the fees that come with that are as much as the weapon would cost. Tightly controlled here and very expensive, therefore, the vast majority of assault rifles sold in the US are only semiautomatic. A shotgun is far more devastating in one shot than either an AR-15 or AK-47. You also would not be able to apply trigger pressure after the first shot so full auto will not matter even if you had it.
The mass shooting nuts are mainly using semi auto only. It is difficult to get Class III in the US.
Shotgun does far more damage up close shot for shot than an AK-47.

You are never wrong are you? Holding the trigger of an AK-47 on automatic fire mode would get off more than one shot. It would do more damage than one round from a shotgun. As I said in my first post, I have seen the results of suicide that way. There was very little left of the head.

And the "Class III permit" that you referred to is a license. It cost much less than the weapon.

Last edited:
B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
I am not wrong here at all. I have experience with weapons did 11 years in the Army. Try to get full auto in the US and tell me how that goes.
I have also treated people with full auto AK 47 injuries in Iraq. Next please.
Class III licensure is not easy to get. You can get AK-47s in the US for under $600. That puts the Class III at very close cost. Do me a favor and try to get a Class III. Tell us how it goes.
Any method with a shotgun or any other gun for that matter will be messy. A shotgun will actually remove a portion of your head. Keep that in mind if you desire an open casket funeral.

Last edited:
Reactions: allgood, letmeseethedeath and your pathologist
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Some full auto guns have such a rapid rate of fire that it is hard to restrict a burst to two or three rounds.

A few years back four young recruits at an Army base in Southern England shot themselves with SA80 service rifles, which have a full auto capability.
One had two GSW to the head, and another had five to the chest.

magick'sgone

magick'sgone

And so on it goes....
May 16, 2019
Blackflag's information is correct.

Reactions: your pathologist
I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
I am not wrong here at all. I have experience with weapons did 11 years in the Army. Try to get full auto in the US and tell me how that goes.
I have also treated people with full auto AK 47 injuries in Iraq. Next please.
Class III licensure is not easy to get. You can get AK-47s in the US for under $600. That puts the Class III at very close cost. Do me a favor and try to get a Class III. Tell us how it goes.
Any method with a shotgun or any other gun for that matter will be messy. A shotgun will actually remove a portion of your head. Keep that in mind if you desire an open casket funeral.
I don't mind nothing being left of my head because the reason I'm commiting suicide is bc my face was badly disfigured. I'm just looking for a peaceful way to go and I'm scared AF.

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I don't know anything about AKs, but my friend shot herself in the head with a shotgun. There was NOTHING left of her head. Her teeth and brains were on the ceiling.

B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
Shotgun blast is very devastating at close range. Automatic weapons are a moot point because they are very difficult to acquire in the US and likely impossible to acquire in most EU countries.

C

Corraled

Student
Oct 11, 2019
Since I'm learning how to shoot, I'm thinking of going out this way through the mouth. Which one is more lethal, the AK or the shotgun?

Heard that shooting in the heart is better. It will obviously stop the blood circulation and you'll lose consciousness. You can be brain dead and kept alive with a respirator, you cant live without a heart.

Reactions: woxihuanni
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Shotgun but a 7.62x39 will certainly do the job well.

When he says "AK-47" he is referring to an AKM that has been remoded to fire only semi-automatic (one shot per trigger pull). Genuine "AK-47's" are actually quite rare as they've only existed for a few years in the late 40's and early 50's. You can't get real machine guns (fully automatic) without some ridiculous paper work even in the US. Shotgun beats it hands down.

Last edited:
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Heard that shooting in the heart is better. It will obviously stop the blood circulation and you'll lose consciousness. You can be brain dead and kept alive with a respirator, you cant live without a heart.
I've heard the opposite to be honest.. brain stem is the best place to aim for.. instant death you wouldn't even hear the bang of the shot..I'd imagine theres way more room for error with shooting at the chest.. but I am not an expert

Reactions: your pathologist
C

Corraled

Student
Oct 11, 2019
I've heard the opposite to be honest.. brain stem is the best place to aim for.. instant death you wouldn't even hear the bang of the shot..I'd imagine theres way more room for error with shooting at the chest.. but I am not an expert
If you shoot at the heart and miss you can shoot again. But make a mistake with the head and you could be left a vegetable.

Reactions: woxihuanni
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
If you shoot at the heart and miss you can shoot again. But make a mistake with the head and you could be left a vegetable.
Provided you are able to pick up the gun again after shooting once..who knows what damage you'd do.. But I see the point your making absolutely.. but just personally think there is less room for error with a shotgun to the brain stem

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
I don't know anything about AKs, but my friend shot herself in the head with a shotgun. There was NOTHING left of her head. Her teeth and brains were on the ceiling.
Wow, weird how Kurt Cobain used that method yet his head was fine.
I don't know, according to lost all hope, you can still live through a shot through the heart. Plus I have breast implants, so idk if it'll shoot through that

Last edited:
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Wow, weird how Kurt Cobain used that method yet his head was fine.
I never knew he used a shotgun. All I know is she used a double barrel shotgun and that was the way her body was left as a result.. closed coffin and formally identified by her tattoos.

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
I never knew he used a shotgun. All I know is she used a double barrel shotgun and that was the way her body was left as a result.. closed coffin and formally identified by her tattoos.
Yeah that's rough on the family. I'm sure she didn't feel anything though. And good thing you can't take your face with you after death. I'm just looking for a the least painless and most lethal method

Reactions: LonelyLight
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Yeah that's rough on the family. I'm sure she didn't feel anything though. And good thing you can't take your face with you after death. I'm just looking for a the least painless and most lethal method
Oh she was gone straight away. Well, the most popular choice on the forum seems to be N, not sure what your thoughts are on that tho.

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
Oh she was gone straight away. Well, the most popular choice on the forum seems to be N, not sure what your thoughts are on that tho.
I tried buying N from A as stated in the PPH, but he scammed me. He got the money and didn't send me anything or reply to my email. And I heard it's near impossible to get in Mexico now. I was thinking of shooting up a gram of heroin, but that's not guaranteed either

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I tried buying N from A as stated in the PPH, but he scammed me. He got the money and didn't send me anything or reply to my email. And I heard it's near impossible to get in Mexico now. I was thinking of shooting up a gram of heroin, but that's not guaranteed either
Jeez that is horrible. I know it's never guaranteed to get N, as it could be intercepted etc, but it's a lot of money to lose all the same. I've noticed quite a few people thinking of H also. I guess every method has room for failure unfortunately!

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
Jeez that is horrible. I know it's never guaranteed to get N, as it could be intercepted etc, but it's a lot of money to lose all the same. I've noticed quite a few people thinking of H also. I guess every method has room for failure unfortunately!
Yeah, they all do unless you jump from a 40 story building. I wonder how these Wall Street guys get the guts to do that. Well I'm torn among H, hanging or shotgun

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Yeah, they all do unless you jump from a 40 story building. I wonder how these Wall Street guys get the guts to do that. Well I'm torn among H, hanging or shotgun
I'd never be brave enough to jump!! I hate heights as it is. Never mind trying to overcome that fear plus SI..
Personally I'm torn between hanging and SN.. I feel like a shotgun is a good option but I have no access to a gun unfortunately

R

Ritter

Aug 30, 2019

Heart is more complicated, you have to have proper aim (which means practice, look at an anatomically correct reference for the hearts location), and then ofc whichever firing method is tricky to keep that aim on spot. Please note that even after a shot to the heart you can still remain conscious for several seconds, and alive even longer until you've effectively bleed enough for reduced (and later) brain damage due to blood loss.

As far as the brain dead comment, your body can be kept alive if your brain is dead, but brain death by definition means irreversible brain death, your consciousnesses your memories, the "you" will be forever gone. Either weapon can cause instant death if you aim correctly to take out the brain stem, or if you're confident you want be found for awhile any massive damage to both hemispheres can cause the excessive bleeding and swelling that leads to death (don't worry you'll be unconscious for that).

Reactions: sleepy dog