• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
I'd never be brave enough to jump!! I hate heights as it is. Never mind trying to overcome that fear plus SI..
Personally I'm torn between hanging and SN.. I feel like a shotgun is a good option but I have no access to a gun unfortunately
Yeah, hanging seemed to work for all these celebrities. Seems like as long as you're not found, you'll succeed

Reactions: LonelyLight and your pathologist
T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
AK47 is banned here in my state, and I'm in the U.S.

Get a shotgun, get the Kel-Tec KSG shotgun, you can Google it. It shorter length than the original shotgun. You can aim right at your head with it, and bam.

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
AK47 is banned here in my state, and I'm in the U.S.

Get a shotgun, get the Kel-Tec KSG shotgun, you can Google it. It shorter length than the original shotgun. You can aim right at your head with it, and bam.
Has that been used in suicides?

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
Yeah @sleepy dog , if you Google search "Shuaiby live suicide video" it will show up in the search, it public everywhere in Google, seem like more than one person upload the video.

The thing I like about this Kel-Tec KSG shotgun is it really blow your head off, I think I will go with this gun if my 1,000 feet bridge jump unsuccessful.

This Kel-Tec shotgun it shorter, so you can aim at the head and blow your head off. I don't trust aim at the mouth like a regular long shotgun would.

It kindda expensive though, at least $1,000 USD for that Kel-Tec KSG.

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
If you find a way to advance the video frame by frame you can see what I mean. That gun really worked.

C

Corraled

Student
Oct 11, 2019
Heart is more complicated, you have to have proper aim (which means practice, look at an anatomically correct reference for the hearts location), and then ofc whichever firing method is tricky to keep that aim on spot. Please note that even after a shot to the heart you can still remain conscious for several seconds, and alive even longer until you've effectively bleed enough for reduced (and later) brain damage due to blood loss.

As far as the brain dead comment, your body can be kept alive if your brain is dead, but brain death by definition means irreversible brain death, your consciousnesses your memories, the "you" will be forever gone. Either weapon can cause instant death if you aim correctly to take out the brain stem, or if you're confident you want be found for awhile any massive damage to both hemispheres can cause the excessive bleeding and swelling that leads to death (don't worry you'll be unconscious for that).

"Brain dead" is a made up condition. A person could still be aware but unable to communicate and be declared brain dead. No doctor can tell the difference if you are unresponsive.

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
Yeah @sleepy dog
I watch that shotgun video that was posted earlier, you see the regular shotgun blow your brain too, but the brain was like still intact in a big chunk, it just dangling off, and you loose a piece of your head where you shot with the shotgun. Dead ofcourse.
But this Kel-Tec KSG is something else, I mean the brain blast off in pieces, there was like no more intact, all in pieces.
It does seem like a powerful gun.

Guys, if you have the money, get this Kel-Tec KSG. Pretty sure you be dead if you aim at your head.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
"Brain dead" is a made up condition. A person could still be aware but unable to communicate and be declared brain dead. No doctor can tell the difference if you are unresponsive.
I thing brain dead is a status that they measure using ECG machines to record electrical activity in the brain. Trapped in syndrome is something else where they can't really tell if you are in a catatonic state or vegetative state vs being 'awake and alert' but cannot move or communicate

C

Corraled

Student
Oct 11, 2019
I thing brain dead is a status that they measure using ECG machines to record electrical activity in the brain. Trapped in syndrome is something else where they can't really tell if you are in a catatonic state or vegetative state vs being 'awake and alert' but cannot move or communicate
All these tests are guesswork. There is no confirmation, you can have a hundred different types of brain damage not allowing you to communicate.

Pykul

Pykul

Sep 22, 2019
The entrance wound for an AK is approximately the same as a .22. The entrance wound for a 12 ga shotgun at close range is approximately .70 caliber. Shotgun with 00 shot is going to cause much greater tissue damage at close range.