• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Twitter/X is a shitty platform that no one should ever use: Read More here
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Several "redditors"? Then they weren't doing it correctly and no one is going to be brain dead if they pull the bag off last second so you are wrong there too. And if these redditors underwent such a tragedy so as to be brain dead how are they able to post on reddit? Also, you have heard several accounts of this? I doubt it.

Sorry but hundreds of people have died using this method alone in the US in the past several years. And elsewhere across the world.

Looking out for the safety and well being of people doesn't include citing random accounts of people who tried this from "reddit". These are anecdotal accounts that are probably false. Failures with the helium/nitrogen method do, in fact, exist but there was air getting into the bag or via the tubes and this is easily detected prior to executing.

This method has even been employed at Dignitas for those for whom N or other drugs were unsuitable

I agree with Smilla. Nitrogen has a 100% success rate if done correctly. I already have N, but I may end up using nitrogen instead.

For those of you in the US who want to CTB due to serious health issues, the Final Exit Network actually has volunteers who help you with the nitrogen method:

http://www.finalexitnetwork.org/Exit-Guide-Services.html

Reactions: azeton, Volatile and Smilla
IRIYAMA

IRIYAMA

Student
Apr 10, 2018
46 M, Brisbane
Have powder N, and saving for cabin for CTB, have procrastinated enough

Reactions: Smilla and Volatile
Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
42, M, originally from Estonia (ex-fucking-USSR), but lived in Spain, LA/Cali, worked in South-East Asia (HK/SG)

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Can you send me a link? Can't seem to find it. I'm downright horrible with technology

Oh shit I missed this

In case you don't have it yet the thread is here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
22 female Australia. Don't know if i'll ever ctb but I been wanting to for a long time.

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
haha is this the police?

Reactions: boozlepuzzle
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
It feels like the people I know are waiting for me to do it. Do you feel like that too? A person can only be miserable for so long before they can't go on anymore.

An unbroken body would probably hurt less to see. Personally, I'm considering jumping off a tall bridge. It's a sure death. I can't risk surviving

I wouldn't jump off a bridge. There are people who jumped off the golden gate bridge and survived. And even if you die, you're going to live through the most horrible last moments, as we all know that study of bridge jumpers and regret.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I wouldn't jump off a bridge. There are people who jumped off the golden gate bridge and survived. And even if you die, you're going to live through the most horrible last moments, as we all know that study of bridge jumpers and regret.
lol the Golden Gate is 250 ft up. The one I'm considering is 900 ft up. That's how high the 9/11 jumpers fell from.

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
I think you're the police...

C87xx6T.jpg

Reactions: boozlepuzzle, jethacan and skitliv
tearsinrain

tearsinrain

Aug 5, 2018
Oh shit I missed this

In case you don't have it yet the thread is here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/
I can download the links but can't open them!!!

Anyone have any ideas how I can get the free info since I can't open the files???? (I only have a tablet, no PC, and the tablet can't open the files. It either says "error" or "unsupported". Help!

T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
21, f, netherlands

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
I can download the links but can't open them!!!

Anyone have any ideas how I can get the free info since I can't open the files???? (I only have a tablet, no PC, and the tablet can't open the files. It either says "error" or "unsupported". Help!

Well you might need some kind of reader app then, is that an ipad or android?

Reactions: tearsinrain
LordMassenmord

LordMassenmord

Insane guy
Aug 9, 2018
20 soon 21 years old male, Germany, I want to die. i tried it a Few times but didnt succed. I got bullied a long time, about 11 Years, dealing with depressions for years now. Im lonely and im sick of it, i tried it so many times to change it but everytime something is throwing me back and i slip right back into my depression. People sink im Insane, i guess i am. Right now im thinking about, letting Germany know how i feel by just getting on the street and kinda kill everyone. so the only way to stop me is killing me. i know i should leave others out of my problems but i dont realy care anymore.

Reactions: Nzbeelover and okaoki