Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
No i would not LOL mind not to keen on being cremated dont like the heat ;) LOL .I am more into being composed like to think i give back to the world after a lifetime of taking it :)
That really nice actually, to bad no one really cares about what we think or what we really want, i want cremation, ill probably be litt on fire and thrown into a shallow river.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
That really nice actually, to bad no one really cares about what we think or what we really want, i want cremation, ill probably be litt on fire and thrown into a shallow river.
I look at it the o natural way what use to happen to be for religion got involved and other things . If i remember right they sum were in the Andes were they puy yhe bodys on a mountain top and let vultures eat them soon clearer them up :)

Reactions: Its911
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
Let the wolves enjoy my bones

Reactions: Its911
Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
I look at it the o natural way what use to happen to be for religion got involved and other things . If i remember right they sum were in the Andes were they puy yhe bodys on a mountain top and let vultures eat them soon clearer them up :)
Religions will probably one day be the destruction of everything's, most conflicts today are based on religious principles, it even fucked up dying, unless your a Buddhist, but im not religeous and when the bus is near i still fear hell....

Flutter

Flutter

Feb 25, 2019
I thought about donating my body to science, but I'm an organ donor. I don't even know if my organs can be used with my preexisting conditions or if an N overdose would disqualify me.

I want to be cremated and have my remains planted with a tree in a national forest or park since green burials are very uncommon where I live. I absolutely don't want to be embalmed. It's a waste of money and I don't want the embalmer or my family exposed to the toxic chemicals in embalming fluid.

My biggest fear is my remains will end up like my mothers. She wanted her ashes spread in one of 3 specific places but instead my father kept her remains in his hoarding area. Then again, I feel like human garbage, so having my ashes spend the foreseeable future surrounded by random junk is fitting.

Reactions: Its911 and Redt2go
Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
I thought about donating my body to science, but I'm an organ donor. I don't even know if my organs can be used with my preexisting conditions or if an N overdose would disqualify me.

I want to be cremated and have my remains planted with a tree in a national forest or park since green burials are very uncommon where I live. I absolutely don't want to be embalmed. It's a waste of money and I don't want the embalmer or my family exposed to the toxic chemicals in embalming fluid.

My biggest fear is my remains will end up like my mothers. She wanted her ashes spread in one of 3 specific places but instead my father kept her remains in his hoarding area. Then again, I feel like human garbage, so having my ashes spend the foreseeable future surrounded by random junk is fitting.

Wow sorry about your moms ashes, but in the end its life that bothers and agonizes us, who knows whats after... Maybe we wont be attached to this world in any way, shape or form, maybe we will. But we have to solve our problems one at a time, my first problem is life and thankfully i have the solution to that.

Reactions: Flutter
Edrudd

Edrudd

Student
Feb 24, 2019
I believe I am going to suffer walking around in my spirit for 100 years I actually believe this

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I'd like to be burried directly in earth and become part of nature.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roberto
Dutch

Dutch

Student
Feb 13, 2019
I dont think any insurance will cover suicides cuz then we would all have the most expensive premiums rn to leave our kids and family. So dont bet on it, maybe an assisted suicide that can be called murder in legal terms, but the second peroson would have to be suicidal also so it would basically be murder-suicide... You being the murder victim, that would work.... Holly shit it scares me how twisted and fucked up my mind gets.
Here in The Netherlands the insurance will payout if you suicide and got the insurance 6 months or longer. (just looked it up) Not sure if this is a law for the whole EU or that it's something here in The Netherlands? It cost here +- 2100 euro for a low budget cremation without ceremony.

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna, Roberto, Redt2go and 1 other person
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I'll be cremated I suppous.
Previous years I would love to have a rave with dancers with little clothes in the church. and lasers puting songs like FSOL Papua New Guinea, Love sees no color, what is love (haddaway), all that she wants (Ace of base, and another from duran duran), etc. No. They won't allow me to do so.
I would liked to cremate me and then throw my ashes to the toilet and if someone wants to pee, or make shit, I would like so. I would like them to insult me, and laugh at me pointing with the fingers.
But I currently changed my mind. Now I prefer to throw me somewhere near the crematorium. I don't want to be in my fathers mausoleum. He built one, but he is still living. I want to rest death, the way I lived : alone. But at last they will do what they want. Being dead I don't care.

goxua

goxua

Student
Jan 28, 2019
I mountain climb and I'm seriously thinking of attempting to climb Mount Everest as there's a 25% chance I will die doing it and if that happens, the situation is that your body remains there as it's almost impossible to retrieve the body.

Pretty nice place to be laid to rest. And people will possibly pass on by my body, as they try to climb to the top.

Reactions: Its911 and Kikoo Loool
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Ideally I want my body to be cremated and the ashes dispersed over the sea or in the woods under a big tree but in Israel it is prohibited by law to cremate bodies because of stupid beliefs, if I die here they will put my body into a wall because I am not Jewish enough to be buried in a Jewish cemetery.
Not that I care a lot but it's upsetting that I don't even have control over what happens to my remains.

Reactions: I am ___________ and Its911
V

Volomori83

Haunted by the ghosts of the past
Jul 9, 2018
If I'm being perfectly honest, I don't really care what happens to my body when I'm dead. However, it would be selfish of me to make some sort of living will forbidding a funeral or something because I do think my family will need the closure only a proper funeral can bring for the grieving.

I suspect I'll be cremated as most of my family who have pre-deceased me have been cremated.

Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay, I am ___________ and Redt2go
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
i want to be cremated. In case i do ctb i already wrote my whole service and things out so my dad doesnt have to do that.

Reactions: Ch92921, Kikoo Loool, Volomori83 and 1 other person
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
Yeah. Like who i would like there and what music i think they would like to here as well as flowers and that kind of stuff

Reactions: Redt2go and Kikoo Loool
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
It's just planning your funeral is intense... Wasn't meant to be rude. It's just slightly shocking to me
I didnt see it as rude, sorry if i made you think i did:). I kinda undertand that it sorta is, intense i mean

Reactions: Redt2go
I am ___________

I am ___________

Hated, Unloved by the world and everything in it.
Jan 3, 2019
Put on a small wooden boat with oars, left a drift to eventually burn and sink into the depths of the ocean.

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Put on a small wooden boat with oars, left a drift to eventually burn and sink into the depths of the ocean.
If I die young bury me in satin lay me down on bed of roses sink me in the river at dawn send me away with the words of a love song

Just what your comment reminded of that song

Last edited:
Reactions: I am ___________ and AnnihilatedAnna
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
If I die young bury me in satin lay me down on bed of roses sink me in the river at dawn send me away with the words of a love song

Just what your comment reminded of that song
Thats a great song!

Reactions: I am ___________ and Redt2go
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't know what will happen, but I think my family might just decide to either bury it or cremate me, but that would be irrelevant because I am no longer around to have any say in what happens post death. Personally, I would prefer that they don't hold a funeral, just cremate or bury my body, or give it to coroner/state to decide what to do with it (which they will either cremate or bury it). Then again, whatever they choose to do is their own prerogative and I won't be there to suffer or endure it so I'm ok with that.

Reactions: I am ___________, Redt2go and ShadowOfTheDay
E

Edge

Feb 12, 2019
I would like to have a natural burial, just wrapped in a shroud and thrown into the ground, with a tree planted over the top. It's nice to think of my body supporting new life growing and to have somewhere peaceful should anyone want to visit rather than a grave somewhere in a cemetery.

Reactions: I am ___________ and Redt2go
Minvino

Minvino

活不好,死不了
Mar 1, 2019
I honestly want to be buried but in my country (Singapore) and religion, it's best to be cremated :(

Plus, it's cheaper to be cremated than buried.

goxua

goxua

Student
Jan 28, 2019
Want to be cremated, so I guess my family will keep my urn in the family mausoleum.

I do not want a funeral or memorial service, a funeral reception or an obit.

F

Funkbunny

Student
Nov 18, 2018
I'll die with nothing so it'll be a 'paupers' cremation. Not that I care, it's just a chunk of flesh. I have no interest in a funeral. Why the hell should I leave money for people to do the whole 'it's such a shame' bull when they couldn't give a crap when I was alive?

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Perhap's it'll be better if they give all of my organs to a living person who's in need. That'll be my final act of charity.

Reactions: Redt2go and Its911