• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

flakeyknight

Jan 1, 2021
My country doesn't approve the sale of domperidone yet J&J a USA based company sells it abroad. One thing I am worried about is tardive dyskinesia which I know is less common than with meto. Another thing I am worried about is increased breast tissue. I am a cis male working in a profession where the testosterone is a bit high and don't want it to have an unwanted effect on my body.

Any males here who have not had an issue with domperidone so far?

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Why don't you buy meto? Or did you just happen to have domperidone on hand already? I did hear from others that meto caused restlessness that domperidone didn't cause, so that's one upside of it. All anti-emetics in that class have some risk.

waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her
Mar 16, 2023
possibly an unwanted response:

female, but i've taken domperidone quite a few times now, they've been nothing but completely helpful for me. my experience with it was a good one, but i understand it's not that way for everyone!

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
I'm not an expert but don't dyskinesia and other side effects only occur after repeated use?

Pretty sure for ctb you only need to take one dose (or a very small number depending on your regimen)

I've personally taken a tester dose of 30mg domperidone and all I experienced was a subtle but odd feeling in my tummy. Not necessarily a good or bad feeling, just different.