• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
The moment I've waited all my life for is here, I have SN and two kinds of AEs (ordered in the middle of March). I can actually just go to sleep and not wake up, like I've wanted for so long. I expect that I won't be around by this weekend. I had planned to do the 48 hour regimen, but I just learned about potential issues with AEs that are avoided with a stat dose, so I'll be doing that with a 12 hour fast from noon until midnight. I'm still not sure if I should include benadryl at all, or if it would be better to use the domperidone instead of meto. Any additional input is appreciated, this is the most important thing I'll ever do and I'm very worried about messing up lol

H

hellotherepeeps

Apr 8, 2024
The moment I've waited all my life for is here, I have SN and two kinds of AEs (ordered in the middle of March). I can actually just go to sleep and not wake up, like I've wanted for so long. I expect that I won't be around by this weekend. I had planned to do the 48 hour regimen, but I just learned about potential issues with AEs that are avoided with a stat dose, so I'll be doing that with a 12 hour fast from noon until midnight. I'm still not sure if I should include benadryl at all, or if it would be better to use the domperidone instead of meto. Any additional input is appreciated, this is the most important thing I'll ever do and I'm very worried about messing up lol

View attachment 134799
where did you get the SN ?

caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
Will you be documenting your process on the site for us?
I think so, even if there isn't much to talk about. My regimen will most likely be something like:

10 AM - small snack of pretzels
1:30 PM - more pretzels to make sure my stomach isn't too irritated from starvation
small drinks of water going until midnight
1 AM - 3 Ibuprofen (200mg each), 1 Benadryl Extra Strength
1:15 AM - 3 meto (10mg each)
Prepare 2 SN drinks, each with 25g dissolved in as little room-temperature water as possible
2 AM - Put a piece of sweet candy in my mouth, suck down one SN drink through a straw pushed close to the back of my mouth
Lay back, hope I pass out and never wake up
If I vomit and am still in control, I'll try to take 3 domperidone and drink my 2nd SN mixture

If anyone sees anything majorly wrong with any of that, let me know. I don't know for sure if I'll go through with it tomorrow, but it's possible. When I do, I'll probably make a new thread about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: grahf and rozeske
toms_space_station

toms_space_station

"Alien Observer"
Jul 22, 2020
Wishing you a peaceful journey. And also, just wondering, are you going to try the meto beforehand to see if there might be any side effects?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I hope it all goes smooth and peaceful for you and I hope you find your peace ❤️

I wouldn't take domperidone with the second SN mix. just the SN mix by itself. I believe domperidone takes time to do it's job (which it failed if you already threw up) plus taking more stuff with SN gives more chance to throw up.
And don't forget to lay on your right side.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023

View attachment 134799
The benadryl imo is meant only as an SOS option in case of EPS or drowsiness becoming overwhelming to the extent that makes it impossible to carry through.. If one feels so heavy or jittery that one might drop the glass or something or if there is a severe dystonic reaction that makes it difficult to swallow or something..

In my research, there is very little likelyhood for this sort of thing to happen in 45 mins.. To be prepared, its better to expect some mild EPS though (either some kind of shakiness or heaviness in the legs) or a bit of drowsiness perhaps. I don't expect it to get worse than that.

I am leaning towards meto as it's the stronger antiemetic, speeds gastric emptying and is the first choice in books like the pph. But domperidone can be effective as well..taken over a 36 to 48 hour regime.

About one and a half months ago, someone I knew on this forum took domperidone over the 48 hour regimen to ctb, but besides domperidone he took some Olanzapine as well (which has the same mechanism, effect, risks as meto but only marginally lesser as it's a second generation Antipsychotic compared to meto which is first generation).

I haven't heard from him since. I presume he was successful. You may choose whichever you feel comfortable with..

In case of vomitting, the second cup is better taken straight away without any additional AEs. Domperidone takes time to work and is more effective over a 36 to 48 hour regimen.

I am not sure if pretzels are the right way to go.. I feel they may be too light. If it's sugary, it can cause dehydration. Combined together, I feel it may cause weakness and nausea to some extent. I think it's better to have a normal breakfast, lunch, and light meal at 4 pm.. and fast for 8 hours.. I feel that way the weakness and nausea and headaches can be kept at bay as much as possible..

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I agree with what @Endisclose said. It's better to take your regular breakfast and lunch to avoid weakness and nausea. You are planning to fast for atleast 12hrs, it should all be pretty much gone by then.

Reactions: Endisclose
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022

View attachment 134799
How old is your SN?

Reactions: weepingfree
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
I am not sure if pretzels are the right way to go.. I feel they may be too light. If it's sugary, it can cause dehydration. Combined together, I feel it may cause weakness and nausea to some extent. I think it's better to have a normal breakfast, lunch, and light meal at 4 pm.. and fast for 8 hours.. I feel that way the weakness and nausea and headaches can be kept at bay as much as possible..
It's better to take your regular breakfast
Snacks are my normal breakfast lol. I've emptied my fridge and pantry. But I'll order a small last meal on doordash.
How old is your SN?
I ordered it in February and received it in March, so I think it'll under 2 months old, and I haven't taken it out of the postage yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Snacks are my normal breakfast lol. I've emptied my fridge and pantry. But I'll order a small last meal on doordash.
If you don't endup ordering a meal and decide to eat your usual small snack, I don't think it would be best to do more than 8hrs fasting, even 8hrs would be a stretch.

• Informative
Reactions: caninecomposer
LongForWordlessSong

LongForWordlessSong

Mar 26, 2024
I purchased from the MDS source, which no longer goes by that name and I'm not sure what it's called now. But just so you know, new members shouldn't be asking about that, even if it's the main reason you're here :p
where did you get the anti emetics?

im in canada and cant get them

Reactions: Amber1974!!