suicidestyle

suicidestyle

Sep 9, 2023
guys, i want to know how to fail an attempt
nobody is taking me seriously so i might jump, from low heights and get sent to hospital, maybe my parents will take me srsly??

any advice?

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
cutting? least likely to kill as long as you don't cut deep

edit: don't jump please, even from low height it can paralyze you depending on how you land

• Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
H

hardtruth

Oct 9, 2023
I think there are less dangerous and painful ways to get your parents attention. And should not be done by hurting yourself.

Reactions: Harrow
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
okay so I don't recommend hurting yourself to get the attention from your parents. I understand the situation your in, it can be really frustrating to feel like no one understand you or hears you. If your in school you can go to your physiologist and tell them your having suicidal thoughts. Make sure you have a plan though, even if it's a fake one, and a date. That way once they recommend you get evaluated at the ER, they'll take you seriously and get you admitted or something. If you go without a plan or date or anything, they'll probably just recommend you get a therapist, which might even be better. For the general part, most inpatient stays tend to kinda suck, they can even be traumatizing. For me it just secured my need to CTB even more. But again if you need the help, then you should get it. Maybe even just telling your parents that your having serious thoughts ab ending your life? I'm not sure but good luck and stay safe!