• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

Nitrohelpasap

Jan 3, 2023
Hi All,
I am hoping to get some help on making my suicide hood. I have bought an xxL roasting turkey bag as suggested in the peaceful pill book by EXIT Int. I have another thicker plastic big bag too. One for removing furniture. I shall cut to size. My thought is would if I use both....the likely hood of leaks would be minimized? It's just securing the elastic around - I have bought elasticated shoe laces with a clasp to secure the bottom. The length is long enough. I am just struggling to put it all together, and forgive my ignorance but I don't understand why the need for the two-finger gap at the bottom of the hood? Is this to secure the tubing? Can I use duct tape or will this tear the plastic?

I am worried if I get the mask it may be too big and therefore oxygen may interrupt my passing leading to a failed attempt. This cannot be a failed attempt.

Thank you and much appreciated

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Hi All,
I am hoping to get some help on making my suicide hood. I have bought an xxL roasting turkey bag as suggested in the peaceful pill book by EXIT Int. I have another thicker plastic big bag too. One for removing furniture. I shall cut to size. My thought is would if I use both....the likely hood of leaks would be minimized? It's just securing the elastic around - I have bought elasticated shoe laces with a clasp to secure the bottom. The length is long enough. I am just struggling to put it all together, and forgive my ignorance but I don't understand why the need for the two-finger gap at the bottom of the hood? Is this to secure the tubing? Can I use duct tape or will this tear the plastic?

I am worried if I get the mask it may be too big and therefore oxygen may interrupt my passing leading to a failed attempt. This cannot be a failed attempt.

Thank you and much appreciated
Exit bags can be a little tricky, an EEBD hood is a better option--You should only use the turkey bag size that they recommend

N

Nitrohelpasap

Jan 3, 2023
Exit bags can be a little tricky, an EEBD hood is a better option--You should only use the turkey bag size that they recommend
Thank you for your reply, I had to google the EEBD hood. I am a little confused as to how my tube from the nitrogen will attach to the tube on the EEBD. Forgive my ignorance.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Hi here's my post of how the exit bag wasn't working out for me
You need a gap/space around your neck for carbon dioxide to escape. CO2 is what causes the suffocation effect so you definitely don't want to do make it seal shut

N

Nitrohelpasap

Jan 3, 2023
Hi here's my post of how the exit bag wasn't working out for me
You need a gap/space around your neck for carbon dioxide to escape. CO2 is what causes the suffocation effect so you definitely don't want to do make it seal shut
Thank you so much for your help. I read the replies to your post and now i am also confused and money is an issue too. A hood, an exit bag or an EEBD or full face respirator? I have nitrogen...

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Well a face mask is a no go because because the purpose is to create an O2 free environment around you. If you have the financial means I would go with a hood. You should also read up on the ppeh and the gas mega threads here if you haven't already.

Reactions: Nitrohelpasap
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Thank you for your reply, I had to google the EEBD hood. I am a little confused as to how my tube from the nitrogen will attach to the tube on the EEBD. Forgive my ignorance.
The EEBD hood comes with its own tubing, you attach it to the flowmeter/regulator--Then the flowmeter/regulator is easily attached to the Nitrogen Tank(same co from the EEBD hood gives you the attachment)--That's it

Reactions: Nitrohelpasap
Black Sheep One

Black Sheep One

Mar 4, 2023
How about a motor cycle helmet? They are designed for long term wear. Just place the turkey bag over it. I find that placing a bag over ones head triggers an SI response. I am looking for peaceful 'happy - hypoxic' death described in the PPeH and BBC Horizon's "How to Kill a Human Being".