• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/help-with-my-exit-bag.100453/

So above is my post from months ago of my first attempt at inflating the exit bag(hairband method) on my forehead and it worked perfectly.

All of a sudden magically when I'm ready to CTB the method is not working.

I have done NUMEROUS test and trials and experiments with multiple exit bags, sizes, elastic chord and hairband method, types of tubes

when I did the hairband construction just now after doing mostly the elastic chord construction, it finally inflated like half the bag, 2nd time a little inflation, 3rd time no inflation

I don't understand. I excluded alot of variables and nothing

I've been planning this for months.

My regulator and flow is working perfectly.

I spent a lot of time practicing to make a good elastic cord exit bag

The gas is coming perfectly through the tubes(O2 tube, PVC tube, and gas hose)

Valve is all the way open

Everything is set up perfectly, it's just not working.

I put it on the forehead position, scrunch out all the oxygen in the bag, turn on the gas and it's like a scrunch ball on the top of my head. Just isn't inflating

This method is just not reliable idk what to do anymore I am very confused.

Idk if this is "Divine Intervention" or whatever but I asked for a sign/help and idk if this is it OR it's a huge coincidence and I just continue to have tremendous bad luck where I can't even now have a peaceful method.

I am very upset. Idk if anyone here can help

Last edited:
C

ctb7767

Dec 4, 2022
Have you considered using a mask instead of a bag?

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Honestly, now I understand why people consider the hoods but it's very expensive. I spent so much money on just this. I just did another test and no luck..........I'm so frustrated

So above is my post from months ago of my first attempt at inflating the exit bag(hairband method) on my forehead and it worked perfectly.

I have done NUMEROUS test and trials and experiments with multiple exit bags, sizes, elastic chord and hairband method, types of tubes

when I did the hairband construction just now after doing mostly the elastic chord construction, it finally inflated like half the bag, 2nd time a little inflation, 3rd time no inflation

I put it on the forehead position, scrunch out all the oxygen in the bag, turn on the gas and it's like a scrunch ball on the top of my head. Just isn't inflating

Idk if this is "Divine Intervention" or whatever but I asked for a sign/help and idk if this is it OR it's a huge coincidence and I just continue to have tremendous bad luck where I can't even now have a peaceful method.

I'm gonna take this as divine intervention and live for a couple of months and I always have my SN if anything goes wrong I guess

Last edited:
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
Your best bet is to actually buy a full face respirator (the ones that look like a helmet or at least something that fully encapsulates both your airways mouth/nose with a tight seal). I've seen a few for a hundred bucks.

In an alternative method, I will be posting a non-obvious but much more effective method using liquid nitrogen in a confined space. Liquid nitrogen is easily procurable, easier than SN. Your local welding supply shop will always have LN2 on tap, all you need is to bring an approved cryogenic container. Ice cream supply shops also have them. Of course your local college or university always has LN2 in the chemistry stockroom. While universities are a little bit more reluctant to dispense to the public, if you just register for a chemistry course, you may have full access to their stock room. But your best bets are welding supply shops. You may think that you look a little suspicious calling and asking about Ellen to prices not knowing anything about welding, but they're a business, and you're a paying customer. Of all the welding shops I've been to nobody's ever asked me anything beyond pitching me to rent one of their large cryogenic doors for the week, let alone ask any questions.

Since LN2 is both heavier and colder than atmospheric composite air, it will sink and displaces the lighter atmospheric air upwards so you only need a small tent with the little hole in the roof. LN2 rapidly expands to gas as it boils off at a rate of 700 times it's unit liquid volume once exposed to atmosphere, resulting in a dangerously rapid nitrogen atmosphere and instant death without a wink of pain within a few breaths.

The method post has been under draft for the past few months and will be forthcoming soon.

Last edited:
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Your best bet is to actually buy a full face respirator (the ones that look like a helmet or at least something that fully encapsulates both your airways mouth/nose with a tight seal). I've seen a few for a hundred bucks.

In an alternative method, I will be posting a non-obvious but much more effective method using liquid nitrogen in a confined space. Liquid nitrogen is easily procurable, easier than SN. Your local welding supply shop will always have LN2 on tap, all you need is to bring an approved cryogenic container. Ice cream supply shops also have them. Of course your local college or university always has Ellen to in the chemistry stockroom. While universities are a little bit more reluctant to dispense the public, if you just register for a chemistry course you may have full access to their stock room. But your best but are welding supply shops. You may think that you look a little suspicious calling and asking about Ellen to prices not knowing anything about welding, but they're a business and you're a paying customer. Of all the welding shops I've been to nobody's ever asked me anything beyond pitching me to rent one of their large cryogenic doors for the week, let alone ask any questions.

Since Ellen too is both heavier than atmospheric composite air and colder, it will sink and displays the lighter atmospheric air upwards so you only need a small tent with the little hole in the roof. LN2 rapidly expands to gas as it boils off at the rate of 700 times it's unit liquid volume once exposed to atmosphere, resulting a dangerously rapid nitrogen atmosphere and instant death without a wink of pain within a few breaths.

The method post has been under draft for the past few months and will be forthcoming soon.
I appreciate the advice but I just don't have anymore money atleast for now to invest in this, I already spent alot of money on this and my argon is running out. Just not in the financial place but I have SN

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
I appreciate the advice but I just don't have anymore money atleast for now to invest in this, I already spent alot of money on this and my argon is running out. Just not in the financial place but I have SN
Total Costs would be $120 for a 6L Cryogenic Dewar container you can get used on eBay (even cheaper). At $2/L maximum, $12 and change for LN2 fillup and $40 bucks for a tent. Altogether $172 at most. Factor in transportation (Uber/gas), a Styrofoam cooler to pour the LN2 for max surface area exposure, and other miscellaneous items less than $250. Actually at 6L, you may not even need a tent as that would already be enough to saturate a room to 98% N2 atmosphere. Just make sure you leave a warning printout note on the door for first responders warning of Nitrogen atmosphere risk (and any other risks, if HIV/AIDS/MARS positive, etc...).

Last edited:
sadlilanteater

sadlilanteater

Dec 1, 2022
I used argon and from my tests, since argon is a heavier gas than air it tends to sink down out of the hood, the method I used to get around was fixing the hood super tight and I was going to lie down and use the bath tub, I covered all the holes with tape and covered just over half of the tub so the gas wouldn't displace as easy. Not sure if it's of any help to you but that's just my experience.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Everything seems correct. I don't understand why the bag is not inflating. I can feel the disappointment.

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
With respirators or masks, isn't there some valve thingy that stays open (inert gas positive pressure in-flow) in the absence of negative return flow (exhalation)?

There's a name for it, a valve that opens/closes with the negative/positive force of airflow from each inhale/exhale. Like a little sensitive flap that closes/opens cycling with pressure changes in airflow with each inhale/exhale.

What's it called?

Or you could just use a full/partial face respirator with an airtight skin-contact seal and just amp up the gas flow rate creating a highly-pressurized airspace. Now both the high pressure and higher density would be significantly greater than atmosphere, requiring less breaths for to get more (inert) gas/volume in lungs. And the higher pressure would overtake at the point of shallow breathing, pressurizing the lungs with inert gas at point respiratory distress, then arrest leading to rapid failure within short time.

• Informative
Reactions: Obliviate
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
With respirators or masks, isn't there some valve thingy that stays open (inert gas positive pressure in-flow) in the absence of negative return flow (exhalation)?

There's a name for it, a valve that opens/closes with the negative/positive force of airflow from each inhale/exhale. Like a little sensitive flap that closes/opens cycling with pressure changes in airflow with each inhale/exhale.

What's it called?

Or you could just use a full/partial face respirator with an airtight skin-contact seal and just amp up the gas flow rate creating a highly-pressurized airspace. Now both the high pressure and higher density would be significantly greater than atmosphere, requiring less breaths for to get more (inert) gas/volume in lungs. And the higher pressure would overtake at the point of shallow breathing, pressurizing the lungs with inert gas at point respiratory distress, then arrest leading to rapid failure within short time.
I don't know anything about masks but if I were to want to do it in the future I would have to do alot of research
Everything seems correct. I don't understand why the bag is not inflating. I can feel the disappointment.
Exactly. I don't understand why it's not working, literally everything is set up perfectly. Idk if this is a sign from the universe or just tremendous bad luck

Nevermind just had a fight with my bitch mom.....it's not divine intervention LOL

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: wellherewego_
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I can't believe I have such bad luck that even months of preparation and buying all this expensive equipment it ends up not working for me.......I am truly distraught and heartbroken. *sigh* SN it is
I used argon and from my tests, since argon is a heavier gas than air it tends to sink down out of the hood, the method I used to get around was fixing the hood super tight and I was going to lie down and use the bath tub, I covered all the holes with tape and covered just over half of the tub so the gas wouldn't displace as easy. Not sure if it's of any help to you but that's just my experience.
I understand but in my first attempt, it inflated perfectly and every other attempt after was a failure.....Idk wtf is going on I did everything perfect......why me....... and argon is definitely a gas to use no problem in all the end to life books

I'm running out of gas anyways and can't afford another tank rn. Does anyone know how to estimate how much gas they have left in the tank from the pressure that shows on the regulator?

Last edited:
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
I understand but in my first attempt, it inflated perfectly and every other attempt after was a failure.....Idk wtf is going on I did everything perfect......why me....... and argon is definitely a gas to use no problem in all the end to life books
It's not rocket science, either there is too much gas escaping from the bag due to a hole or because you leave too much of a gap around the neck or there is lack of pressure due to a depleted cannister or an obstruction in the tube leading into the bag.

You can weigh the cannister to estimate how much gas is left by comparing the weight of a newly sold one to an empty one (usually on the website you bought it from).

Last edited:
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
It's not rocket science, either there is too much gas escaping from the bag due to a hole or because you leave too much of a gap around the neck or there is lack of pressure due to a depleted cannister or an obstruction in the tube leading into the bag.

You can weigh the cannister to estimate how much gas is left by comparing the weight of a newly sold one to an empty one (usually on the website you bought it from).
I know it's not rocket science which is why I agreed to partake in this method in the first place. I even said that this method is mostly common sense and all the calculations and science part has already been done for you, it just takes alot of patience, preparation, time and energy.
All the the things you listed are obviously everything I already thought of and already addressed.
As for the leaks, I understand but it is highly unlikely that ALL of my exit bags had a leak, I mean it's a possibility but a low one. The oven bags that I bought are pretty strong and could withstand pointy sharp crab legs and other foods. The gap was tight on my forehead. The gas flow and regulator were working perfectly. Gas was coming out of all the tubings perfectly. Like I said I have tried multiple trials and excluded many variables. This is why I asked for help. Not even the gas experts had an answer for me.

You need to understand that when a person is at their lowest, depressed, fatigued, lack of energy and hope, doing an annoying technical method like this that takes alot of work especially when it's not functioning, drains you. Understanding that right there is not rocket science.

I really don't appreciate your lack of empathy and being dismissive of my intelligence.

Last edited:
Kurt

Kurt

Aug 2, 2022
EXACTLY! ~ you are not alone in this
☞ "You need to understand that when a person is at their lowest, depressed, fatigued, lack of energy and hope, doing an annoying technical method like this that takes alot of work especially when it's not functioning, drains you. Understanding that right there is not rocket science.

I really don't appreciate your lack of empathy and being dismissive of my intelligence."

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
The bag you used might have had a hole in it due to multiple trials, I am attempting with Argon gas soon, was a cheaper setup than Nitrogen. I'm just using an exit bag made out of an oven plastic bag suggested from PPH. Will try it first, if it doesn't work I have SN as back up.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I keep hearing a lot of failed attempts using Argon instead of Nitrogen. I know you don't have much money left, but maybe try to save up money for Nitrogen gas and equipment instead?

• Love
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
The bag you used might have had a hole in it due to multiple trials, I am attempting with Argon gas soon, was a cheaper setup than Nitrogen. I'm just using an exit bag made out of an oven plastic bag suggested from PPH. Will try it first, if it doesn't work I have SN as back up.
It's not a likely possibility since I tried with many newly constructed Exit bags with no inflation even the first time. If I could do it again I would get the helmet/hood
I keep hearing a lot of failed attempts using Argon instead of Nitrogen. I know you don't have much money left, but maybe try to save up money for Nitrogen gas and equipment instead?
I'm so done with exit bags(very frustrating), I would want to CTB with a helmet/hood instead.

I

itsallpointless

Experienced
Feb 9, 2023
did you seal the air leaks with a washer? Helium is the best gas for this method because it is the least dense, and therefore easier to displace carbon dioxide with

J

jolongone

Student
Feb 24, 2023
I know it's not rocket science which is why I agreed to partake in this method in the first place. I even said that this method is mostly common sense and all the calculations and science part has already been done for you, it just takes alot of patience, preparation, time and energy.
All the the things you listed are obviously everything I already thought of and already addressed.
As for the leaks, I understand but it is highly unlikely that ALL of my exit bags had a leak, I mean it's a possibility but a low one. The oven bags that I bought are pretty strong and could withstand pointy sharp crab legs and other foods. The gap was tight on my forehead. The gas flow and regulator were working perfectly. Gas was coming out of all the tubings perfectly. Like I said I have tried multiple trials and excluded many variables. This is why I asked for help. Not even the gas experts had an answer for me.

You need to understand that when a person is at their lowest, depressed, fatigued, lack of energy and hope, doing an annoying technical method like this that takes alot of work especially when it's not functioning, drains you. Understanding that right there is not rocket science.

I really don't appreciate your lack of empathy and being dismissive of my intelligence.
So sorry to hear about your bad luck, it must be so depressing when you think everything is going to plan and it doesn't. ♥️

• Love
Reactions: dozer and Obliviate
imcadt99

imcadt99

Feb 23, 2023
It's not a likely possibility since I tried with many newly constructed Exit bags with no inflation even the first time. If I could do it again I would get the helmet/hood

I'm so done with exit bags(very frustrating), I would want to CTB with a helmet/hood instead.
My understanding is that you have to use a hood if you opt for argon. Here's hoping it works with a hood, though I'm still awaiting shipment.

SueAsyde

SueAsyde

contemporary witness
Mar 11, 2023
Never heard of the mask method? What is it?
Is it just nitrogen gas? Like the pure nitrogen and not something like nitrogen monoxide. I want to try this method aswell, that's why i'm asking.

Last edited:
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
My understanding is that you have to use a hood if you opt for argon. Here's hoping it works with a hood, though I'm still awaiting shipment.
How's it going with yours?

A

ajsisto30

Jun 8, 2023

You go girl. Lack of empathy for sure

• Love