• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
Yo yo yo so I'm dead sorry you had to see my corpse sorry if this comes across as very casual but give this note to Clifford after you read it my computer can go to my sister and all my money can go to Anthony or grandma thank you

Sincerely Dexter

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It is short and to the point. There is thoughtful concern shown for the people who may end up finding your corpse. I like the thank you and sincerely parts.

If it is what you want to say then that is the most important thing.

Reactions: Ghostly
M

mikenoir

To cheer upon death: to see life as more beautiful
Nov 3, 2020
Yo yo yo so I'm dead sorry you had to see my corpse sorry if this comes across as very casual but give this note to Clifford after you read it my computer can go to my sister and all my money can go to Anthony or grandma thank you

Sincerely Dexter
'Tis sublime. I would just stick that on the fridge with a souvenir magnet.

CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
Is there anything else you want to say? Any thanks to your grand ma or sister? Any explanation of why you did this so they dont have any doubts?

Mr blobby

Mr blobby

Nov 29, 2020
Notes are personal. You can write however you want. There's no right or wrong answer. You can be philosophical or you can be straight to the point. No one else but you knows the type of relationship you have with the people around you, so write the way you feel is best because that's what's genuine.

If I were to write one it would be a philosophical quote. A bit corny / cheesy but that's me.

My favourite is this: "Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation." - Rumi