• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Jun 6, 2019
For a criminal investigation, I would've thought they would have reached out by now but it looks like they haven't. It's all been media outrage so far.

No, if they're seriously investigating you, you wouldn't know until they're at your door. Investigators play dumb with the news saying they know nothing when they're already filing for warrants and briefing SWAT.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
For a criminal investigation, I would've thought they would have reached out by now but it looks like they haven't. It's all been media outrage so far.

I think the investigation in this case was the police telling the distraught family that they'd check whether this site had broken any Pennsylvania laws. In Pennsylvania one has to knowingly provide the substanced used to commit suicide to be held liable.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Ruffian, Made4TV and 2 others
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
As a part of the intellectual dark web, we've known for a long time that buzzfeed is full of shit. They bash people like Jordan Peterson who is the top most influential intellectual in the world right now and who's sold out at talks across the world. Auditoriums packed with people. He has the best selling book several months in a row. So fuck buzzfeed. They don't know shit. Nothing but a bunch of click bait.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: jake3d, Ruffian and Faraway1990
M

M

No, if they're seriously investigating you, you wouldn't know until they're at your door. Investigators play dumb with the news saying they know nothing when they're already filing for warrants and briefing SWAT.

Doubtful. I have committed no crimes. They would need probable cause first. The police hasn't said much outside of the media manipulation of the police "investigating" the forums. If you read the story closely, this is what you would find:

Police are examining the way Shatto accessed websites and are looking into her text messages and other content on her electronic devices, Lutz said.
Lutz said that his department is working in conjunction with the district attorney's office to see if there are any criminal statutes in Pennsylvania that would apply to the allegations against the website made by Shatto's family.

Lutz said that the police's investigation was not focused on a single forum.

He said that authorities had to first verify the screenshots provided by Shatto's family. Authorities were trying to determine whether Shatto was being allegedly "coached" or "coaxed" by someone else and whether she was getting her information from other sources.

It sounds like Buzzfeed News is trying to create a narrative out of nothing because the investigation isn't directly focused on this forum.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
Status
Not open for further replies.