• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
Can I add an opioid to the SN regime for get ridd better the SI?

D

Deleted member 65988

I don't see anything bad about how the interaction between Sn and opiods could be particularly detrimental to the process of ctb and to decrease your Si, others have opted for benzos that it's worked but I don't think there's any issue with opiods.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Benzos would work fine to maximally reduce SI.

Opioids would be better for reducing the mild discomforts caused by tachycardia, headaches, etc. since opioids kill pain.

The risk with opioids is many people – especially those with no tolerance or experience with opioids – are likely to vomit. Opioids may facilitate nausea and vomiting quicker than otherwise which can reduce the reliability of SN as you will absorb less.

For maximum reliability, don't use opioids. For maximum comfort, use opioids. It's a trade off either way.

Reactions: losing hope, Gonnerr and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Benzos would work fine to maximally reduce SI.

Opioids would be better for reducing the mild discomforts caused by tachycardia, headaches, etc. since opioids kill pain.

The risk with opioids is many people – especially those with no tolerance or experience with opioids – are likely to vomit. Opioids may facilitate nausea and vomiting quicker than otherwise which can reduce the reliability of SN as you will absorb less.

For maximum reliability, don't use opioids. For maximum comfort, use opioids. It's a trade off either way.
Ah fair point about opiods causing nausea that I missed out on. I don't think Tachycardia is particularly painful (from personal experience over the last 2 and a half years) unless it's followed by chest pain but it usually isn't, it's mostly uncomfortable and may cause a panic response but nothing about being very painful at all.

Reactions: losing hope, SenseOfLoss and Rhizomorph1
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
Ah fair point about opiods causing nausea that I missed out on. I don't think Tachycardia is particularly painful (from personal experience over the last 2 and a half years) unless it's followed by chest pain but it usually isn't, it's mostly uncomfortable and may cause a panic response but nothing about being very painful at all.
Yeah I wouldn't call it painful, but more uncomfortable for some. Strong opioids like heroin or fentanyl will make everything so peaceful and euphoric that even tachycardia won't matter or be uncomfortable anymore. Opioids have a much stronger somatic (bodily) effect in this regard.

I'm not sure benzos have the same power to reduce physical discomfort (**EDIT: unless a blackout dose is taken) is the main point I was trying to make. As anxiolytics they mostly just target the emotional/central nervous system aspects comparatively.

It's a moot point really but all I'm saying is any of the uncomfortable or painful side effects of SN will be effectively unbothersome if one took opioids.

With benzos you won't be very anxious/have as much SI but the various side effects may be uncomfortable or mildly painful (depending on both the side effect and person in question)

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I'm not sure benzos have the same power to reduce physical discomfort is the main point I was trying to make. They mostly just target the emotional/central nervous system aspects comparatively.
That's true. I do still think they help for what's it's worth in regards to sn, I've seen a published medical papers detail that in fatal cases of sn, trace amounts of benzos like Alprazolam and Lorazepam were found. For some who have a low tolerance, a blackout/sedation can be achieved. I've often asked myself how people who did not have benzos with sn still managed to ctb and I came to two reasons

1. They truly wanted to ctb at that point

2. None of the physical symptoms were alarming enough to want to call for help.

Strong opioids like heroin or fentanyl will make everything so peaceful and euphoric that even tachycardia won't matter or be uncomfortable anymore. Opioids have a much stronger somatic (bodily) effect in this regard.
Well, that is why people consider it a good and preferable method on its own.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
That's true. I do still think they help for what's it's worth in regards to sn, I've seen a published medical papers detail that in fatal cases of sn, trace amounts of benzos like Alprazolam and Lorazepam were found. For some who have a low tolerance, a blackout/sedation can be achieved. I've often asked myself how people who did not have benzos with sn still managed to ctb and I came to two reasons

1. They truly wanted to ctb at that point

2. None of the physical symptoms were alarming enough to want to call for help.

Well, that is why people consider it a good and preferable method on its own.
True. A blackout dose of benzos you will feel nothing. It is dose-dependent. I edited my last comment to reflect this.

I'd recommend a blackout dose of benzos over opioids as, although both can cause vomiting, opioids cause vomiting at lower doses and more often from what I have seen and know working in supervised consumption sites, homeless shelters, addiction/outreach services, etc.

Opioids as a primary means of ctb are probably only moderately reliable for reasons I describe here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/opioid-megathread-overview.138948/#post-2216485

They are guaranteed to be peaceful, but the risk of injury or failure is higher compared to SN and many other methods

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

They are guaranteed to be peaceful, but the risk of injury or failure is higher compared to SN and many other methods
Hmm, Nozomu did share their experience and even said they should've walked away with major organ damage but somehow didn't from their opiod od. Had no idea it had a higher chance to failure or injury in comparison to other injuries.

I'd recommend a blackout dose of benzos over opioids as, although both can cause vomiting, opioids cause vomiting at lower doses and more often from what I have seen and know working in supervised consumption sites, homeless shelters, addiction/outreach services, etc.
This is why I appreciate your insight Rhizo, you've seen quite a bit and can add to it in commentary here where needed. I think a dose from benzos in order to blackout is what I prefer although to be honest, it's all I have after all but my tolerance to benzos like Alprazolam is rather low so a dose like 4mg should do to keep me well and truly out of it after my sn is taken, timing is still a matter of issue to figure out since taking a big dose like that may take a while but once it starts to take effect, I may be out quicker before I know it. It also seems my assumptions about feeling nothing while being blacked out on benzos means you may feel nothing so I think in terms of sn, it'll help out greatly in order to successfully execute ctb.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
Hmm, Nozomu did share their experience and even said they should've walked away with major organ damage but somehow didn't from their opiod od. Had no idea it had a higher chance to failure or injury in comparison to other injuries.

This is why I appreciate your insight Rhizo, you've seen quite a bit and can add to it in commentary here where needed. I think a dose from benzos in order to blackout is what I prefer although to be honest, it's all I have after all but my tolerance to benzos like Alprazolam is rather low so a dose like 4mg should do to keep me well and truly out of it after my sn is taken, timing is still a matter of issue to figure out since taking a big dose like that may take a while but once it starts to take effect, I may be out quicker before I know it. It also seems my assumptions about feeling nothing while being blacked out on benzos means you may feel nothing so I think in terms of sn, it'll help out greatly in order to successfully execute ctb.
If you're following the typical fasting protocol, the benzos will kick in very quickly. Possibly within 15 minutes even.

The one downside to a blackout dose is you won't be functional to take a 2nd/3rd SN drink in the event of vomiting.

I personally plan to take a dose of benzos small enough that I can still drink a 2nd drink if needed but I've weighed the pros and cons and decided the mild discomfort/possible abdominal pain or headache is worth it as it's only 10-20 minutes until loss of consciousness anyways.

It's all just a big game of pro vs con. Thankfully SN is pretty reliable and side effects are tolerable regardless so it's just about how you want to trade off a marginal dip in reliability vs a marginal dip in peacefulness

If you ever want any tips on your protocol shoot me a pm anytime :)
Helping others and the opportunity to share my drug knowledge is one of the only things giving me purpose as of late. It is this a gift I give to others and myself :heart:

I appreciate you making me think as well! I was over fixated on a small dose of benzos that I overlooked a blackout dose. good catch ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: losing hope and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

If you ever want any tips on your protocol shoot me a pm anytime :)
Helping others and the opportunity to share my drug knowledge is one of the only things giving me purpose as of late. It is this a gift I give to others and myself :heart:
I appreciate that Rhizo, I will ask a few questions that I've had in mind for sometime that I can't seem to ask anyone else but judging from your ability to answer such questions, you seem to be more knowledgeable and just the right person to ask. Thank you for being here and being so informative so that anyone can at least have some of their questions asked without having to start a whole new thread about it.

The one downside to a blackout dose is you won't be functional to take a 2nd/3rd SN drink in the event of vomiting.
Yeah this one hasn't been answered as of yet, the fear of being knocked on benzos and being unable to focus at all on taking a 2nd dose although I suppose that may come down to how much you vomit and the intervals in terms of how little time it takes before you've vomited almost all of the solution.

It's all just a big game of pro vs con. Thankfully SN is pretty reliable and side effects are tolerable regardless so it's just about how you want to trade off a marginal dip in reliability vs a marginal dip in peacefulness
It really is, I don't know if it comes to down to what's been proven to work before what you may feel works best for you. I'd rather take the latter even though I have benzos.
If you're following the typical fasting protocol, the benzos will kick in very quickly. Possibly within 15 minutes even.
Could that be due to fasting and the absorption rate and time to take affect much faster even if it is a substantially larger dose than what usually puts one in blackout, someone with a low tolerance that is.

Reactions: losing hope
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
Could that be due to fasting and the absorption rate and time to take affect much faster even if it is a substantially larger dose than what usually puts one in blackout, someone with a low tolerance that is.
Yup. Fasting increases absorption by upping metabolism and facilitating absorption through abdominal membranes as it doesn't have to compete with food for absorption.

Compared to food solids, benzos are such a miniscule amount of drug to absorb that even a large dose will be absorbed quite rapidly after fasting. Benzos are generally quite lipid soluble to begin with.

Reactions: losing hope and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Yup. Fasting increases absorption by upping metabolism and facilitating absorption through abdominal membranes as it doesn't have to compete with food for absorption.

Compared to food solids, benzos are such a miniscule amount of drug to absorb that even a large dose will be absorbed quite rapidly after fasting. Benzos are generally quite lipid soluble to begin with.
Hmm, so a large dose of benzos would take effect even faster due to all the factors you've mentioned. Indeed they are quite soluble, which is why even taking them sublingually dissolves them really fast. Also, I dropped you pm and I'm not sure you've seen it by now, apologies in advance for how detailed it is.

Reactions: kvsvenky100