• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Hello fellow Europeans😊

So, i have been planning to ctb using the Nitrogen method.
I do already have a cylinder allready, But I'm missing the European adapter. Does anyone know where it might be possible to get this in Europe?

Thank you in advance. 🙌❤️

Last edited:
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Hello fellow Europeans😊
Hello fellow European.

So, i have been planning to ctb using the Nitrogen method.
I do already have a cylinder allready, But I'm missing the European adapter. Does anyone know where it might be possible to get this in Europe?

Thank you in advance. 🙌❤️
What inert gas method are you planning to use? Exit bag, EEBD hood, SCUBA diving gear, or SCBA firefighter gear?

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Hello fellow European.

What inert gas method are you planning to use? Exit bag, EEBD hood, SCUBA diving gear, or SCBA firefighter gear?
I was thinking scuba diving gear. 😊 But I am open to whatever works the best and that is easiest to fiend of equipment

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I was thinking scuba diving gear. 😊 But I am open to whatever works the best and that is easiest to fiend of equipment
Well, they all work. The SCUBA method isn't cheap, it could cost over €1000. If you have the nitrogen, then you need a SCUBA mask, a SCUBA regulator to control the gas going to the mask, and an adapter. The adapter is only available for Nitrogen cylinders in certain countries.

If you decide to go with the SCUBA method, have a look at the last couple of pages on the SCUBA megathread, and ask questions there. A couple of Europeans have bought the setup in recent months.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Well, they all work. The SCUBA method isn't cheap, it could cost over €1000. If you have the nitrogen, then you need a SCUBA mask, a SCUBA regulator to control the gas going to the mask, and an adapter. The adapter is only available for Nitrogen cylinders in certain countries.

If you decide to go with the SCUBA method, have a look at the last couple of pages on the SCUBA megathread, and ask questions there. A couple of Europeans have bought the setup in recent months.

Thank you!!! 💯😊

Reactions: Tears in Rain
roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
Be aware that G5/8" is different for 200 and 300 bar compressed air. I made a mistake and ordered a 300 bar one which was in stock and just from seeing it I can tell the scuba regulator's connection is much shorter than the female adapter. The other HTD adapter I could find is out of stock sadly.
My other concern is that the adapter won't fit in the regulator's cap and you have to do metalworking like here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/inert-gas-setups-gallery-show-your-setup.115461/post-2034587 .

Last edited:
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Be aware that G5/8" is different for 200 and 300 bar compressed air. I made a mistake and ordered a 300 bar one which was in stock and just from seeing it I can tell the scuba regulator's connection is much shorter than the female adapter. The other HTD adapter I could find is out of stock sadly.
My other concern is that the adapter won't fit in the regulator's cap and you have to do metalworking like here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/inert-gas-setups-gallery-show-your-setup.115461/post-2034587 .
Aha okay I see!

Will measuring it maybe beforehand be a possibility you think?

Thank you!:)

roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
Aha okay I see!

I had a short discussion with @Tears in Rain and he lead me to this post which somehow eluded me:
The other concern is something you have to go with trial and error I guess, I can only hope that for SCUBA the "cap" it large enough.

Reactions: Aim
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Aha okay I see!

You will need to know if your country has the same nitrigen cylinder connection as Germany, Din 344 no. 10. Measurement 24.32 X 1/14". It should say on the website where you ordered the nitrogen.
If not, then there may not be a SCUBA nitrogen adapter for your country.

Reactions: Aim
roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
@Moonymoon
Have you found out which adapter you need?
Did you find a source to buy from?

Last edited:
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
@Moonymoon
Have you found out which adapter you need?
Did you find a source to buy from?
Hello! No I didn't not yet, the cylinder that i until now have been thinking about using doesn't need an adapter. But it also cannot be used for the scuba method. So I'm a little bit stuck in between right now.

However when that is said. I'm still looking. Have you found anything else that might work? Or the right adapter yet?

Last edited:
R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
You will need to know if your country has the same nitrigen cylinder connection as Germany, Din 344 no. 10. Measurement 24.32 X 1/14". It should say on the website where you ordered the nitrogen.
If not, then there may not be a SCUBA nitrogen adapter for your country.
does the adapters for nitrogen method for USA still work for me?

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
does the adapters for nitrogen method for USA still work for me?
Hi @reborn87,
The adapter that @roku6 and @Aim(@Aim?? - what happened to @moodymoon??😉)are talking about is used in Germany and certain EU countries.

The U.S. adapter is totally different. The two parts that are put together to make the U.S. adapter should be in stock.

Reactions: reborn87
R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Thank you for the tank be horizontal or vertical standing up?