• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I'm at a point in my life where I have no actual liabilities or serious responsibilities,
no kids, no pets, no realitionships, no close friends, no other commitments,
and more or less nothing to lose (besides the privilege to have a rented roof over my head, food and water, my life is actually pretty sad and uninteresting),
so apart from looking after my parents when they grow old(which I selfishly decide not to do),
I'm basically ready to die by SN method.

I just have to wait until it arrives,
at least I hope it does,
might even consider taking it with mild painkiller and skip other meds if it comes to it.

These days I'm really tired of things, I feel no pleasure, no hope,
Just living for the sake of it, waiting for hope which becomes less prominent over time,
and here I am feeling nothing, as if the world is a lie.

No anger, no depression, no anxiety,
No happiness, no hope,
No nothing.

I'm ready to die.
I've given up.

Last edited:
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Awww stroke, I feel ever word you say and it seems like my life also. Im letting go each day even more. I don't know until when I can keep this boat afloat...it's full of water and it's barely staying afloat if you know what I mean. Sending you hugs hun . :hug:

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Awww stroke, I feel ever word you say and it seems like my life also. Im letting go each day even more. I don't know until when I can keep this boat afloat...it's full of water and it's barely staying afloat if you know what I mean. Sending you hugs hun . :hug:
must scoop out water faster than it sinks...

pretty serious life or death situation.

it's best not to drown.
Not very nice.

Reactions: Meditation guide