• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

Nitrohelpasap

Jan 3, 2023
Can anyone help advise me how to gain access to the UK Black Market please?

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
It's not that there is a "black market" hidden behind platform 9 3/4 in London.

What are you trying to get your hands on?

N

Nitrohelpasap

Jan 3, 2023

Lol. Where I come from we have a black market, foreign cash exchange, weapons, drugs even fuel, Anything really but it's who you know etc.
I'm after either a semi auto handgun
Or barbiturates, Alpralozam, cyanide….
Any clues how to obtain these in the uk?
Lol. Where I come from we have a black market, foreign cash exchange, weapons, drugs even fuel, Anything really but it's who you know etc.
I'm after either a semi auto handgun
Or barbiturates, Alpralozam, cyanide….
Any clues how to obtain these in the uk?
Fentonyl….morphine, strong opioids

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Lol why go through all the trouble trying to find dealers irl when you could use the Dark Web? :wink:

V

N

Nitrohelpasap

Jan 3, 2023
Lol why go through all the trouble trying to find dealers irl when you could use the Dark Web? :wink:

V
I have no clue how to use the dark web. I tried once before - laptop got a virus and was useless after that.
is that how to get everything I need?

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I have no clue how to use the dark web. I tried once before - laptop got a virus and was useless after that.
is that how to get everything I need?
I have no idea how you managed to get a virus off of the dark web. Did you not have an anti-virus enabled? Did you try using a public onion link that was not from tor.taxi or Dread? Usually it's not advised to use onion links outside of tor.taxi or Dread because they're most likely to be Phishing websites. But the worst I think they can do is steal your details and money if you tried to deposit any into a market account, I don't think they're able to send you viruses if you got an anti-virus.

MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
Just watch a tutorial, there a plenty online.

N

Nitrohelpasap

Jan 3, 2023
I have no idea how you managed to get a virus off of the dark web. Did you not have an anti-virus enabled? Did you try using a public onion link that was not from tor.taxi or Dread? Usually it's not advised to use onion links outside of tor.taxi or Dread because they're most likely to be Phishing websites. But the worst I think they can do is steal your details and money if you tried to deposit any into a market account, I don't think they're able to send you viruses if you got an anti-virus.
Nope to all of that, I am a moron clearly! what would be your best anti i
sorry not sure what happened there, I literally need it spealt out for me. Forgive my ignorance. What antivirus do you recommend prefer cheap - i don't intend to be around much longer and would rather leave the cash for family.
hate to bug you - sorry

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Nope to all of that, I am a moron clearly! what would be your best anti i

sorry not sure what happened there, I literally need it spealt out for me. Forgive my ignorance. What antivirus do you recommend prefer cheap - i don't intend to be around much longer and would rather leave the cash for family.
hate to bug you - sorry
I use Mcafee but that's only because back when my dad was still alive, we were forced to move from ACG to Mcafee because he got mad that he clicked on one of AVG's advertisements (when I found them rather easy to avoid) and got forced to download one of their other products when he didn't to.

I actually can't recommend McAfee, they suck terribly. One part of their program (I forgot which) will defocus whatever window you've selected roughly every 8pm. It got on my nerves so much (because it usually interrupted whatever games I was playing on PC at the time) I had to go tamper with 1, then eventually multiple McAfee files just to stop it from interrupting my computer activities. I can't remember what part of their program no longer stopped working since this was admittedly a few years ago and now they've updated and changed so much of their program. But I still can't recommend McAfee because they really suck when it comes to user customization.

Apparently Windows Defender is a good enough base anti-virus you can just stick with that now if you don't feel like paying for an anti-virus. You can also download 1 of those free anti-malware programs for extra protection too just in case if you feel like Windows Defender isn't enough.

N

Nitrohelpasap

Jan 3, 2023
I use Mcafee but that's only because back when my dad was still alive, we were forced to move from ACG to Mcafee because he got mad that he clicked on one of AVG's advertisements (when I found them rather easy to avoid) and got forced to download one of their other products when he didn't to.

I actually can't recommend McAfee, they suck terribly. One part of their program (I forgot which) will defocus whatever window you've selected roughly every 8pm. It got on my nerves so much (because it usually interrupted whatever games I was playing on PC at the time) I had to go tamper with 1, then eventually multiple McAfee files just to stop it from interrupting my computer activities. I can't remember what part of their program no longer stopped working since this was admittedly a few years ago and now they've updated and changed so much of their program. But I still can't recommend McAfee because they really suck when it comes to user customization.

Apparently Windows Defender is a good enough base anti-virus you can just stick with that now if you don't feel like paying for an anti-virus. You can also download 1 of those free anti-malware programs for extra protection too just in case if you feel like Windows Defender isn't enough.
Thank you for this - I appreciate it. I will try.
Can one get anything on the dark net then?