• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Anyone knows how much charcoal would be needed to go out via co poisoning? Also how much time would I need to calculate for the charcoal to reach it's "most effective" burning (= producing the most co).

Appreciating any help/knowledge/experience

Only hypothetical for that of course for that legal disclaimer lol

Reactions: dano6533
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
Anyone knows how much charcoal would be needed to go out via co poisoning? Also how much time would I need to calculate for the charcoal to reach it's "most effective" burning (= producing the most co).

Appreciating any help/knowledge/experience

Only hypothetical for that of course for that legal disclaimer lol

Use a closet or car, or small enclosed area. Usually "enough" for lethal doses, could be enough for cooking a meal on a small grill.

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
So about a kilogram? I have a car, I already thought about using that. I planned on driving near a forest at night, setting up all my stuff so I'd be found at morning by a random passerby.

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
Potentially more than that. Like, id err on the side of more, not less.

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
True. You know anything on the point of time when to get the charcoal inside of the car? I thought it would be wise to let the initial burning take place outside (as there's a lot of smoke) and then take the grill inside when the charcoal is turning white?