• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

amoonschizo

amoonschizo

ratlike
Mar 25, 2023
I feel like the average person could never understand the people who struggle and decide to CTB. Like no matter what, i feel like i'll always have the consciousness of the fact that there is really no meaning for me to continue to put up with these things i never asked for, all the expectations and standards it seems that i am "required" to meet; and know that, whenever I find myself having a good moment i kind of feel... embarrassed?? everything and everyone is truly so pointless and cruel and I know deep down there is no actual true reason to stay. Why would I stick around to watch everything fully become impermanent. Maybe I just don't care enough but why should it matter that my death would make others sad? I'll be dead, there is pure oblivion afterwards, nothingness. That used to scare me but there is nothing to be scared of.

And I know I say all this. even though I can't exactly put the feeling into words. But I don't want others to feel there is no way out, but I totally get that there isn't. I don't believe in the pro-life ideas. But I do think it's horrible that someone comes to the conclusion that they must take it away themselves. Like when it's me, it doesn't feel that extreme. But again this could all be rooted in the fact that I don't care enough, it's hard for me to understand that others can feel this deeply about such a decision.

Where I was going with this is that, some people can come to a same conclusion I did and have a perfect life I suppose. Like I feel like if I had a perfect body, face, family, and people liked me, I could suck up any other challenges that came my way no? But I really conflict myself when I start to think about this. I maybe have much more than some, live a less miserable life, but I've came to the conclusion that I simply don't have to put up with all this bs. If someone who had a life like I described before felt this way, i think i would be angry, they wasted so much, just because they didn't want to.

idrk maybe i'm not as pro-choice as I initially thought before I wrote this, I want to know how others see this prospective as most likely a pro-choice idealist. Do you understand what I've tried to say?

Anyways, If we lived in a fully pro-choice society, would suicide always be justified to you truly.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The reality is that no matter the circumstances, nobody is obligated to continue existing and we all have our right to die. And if someone wants to leave this world then it's nothing to do with anybody else as it's not their life, it doesn't matter if you find it horrible. I find life to be the horrible thing instead.

If you cannot respect people's individual decisions to die then you aren't pro choice. It's cruel to want to force someone else to stay here against their wishes, and anyway suicide could never be wrong as there are no disadvantages to being dead, all life leads to death anyway. There is no actual valid argument as to why suicide could ever be wrong, all of the pro life type views are just centred around delusions and are completely irrational. It's impossible for life to be wasted as life has no objective value in the first place, there is nothing to be gained by existing as after all life is useless and unnecessary, and everything will be forgotten about in death.

But overall, I just think that people should just focus on their own lives and not force their beliefs onto others. Everybody has the right to die even if death makes other people sad and angry, nobody should have to stay here just because other people have it worse.

W

wait-bus-stop

Feb 5, 2023
I feel like the average person could never understand the people who struggle and decide to CTB.

I think that is so true. It's hard to explain to people that you want to CTB without them thinking that is some mental illness or horrible experience you have had. Sometimes there is no reason

For me, its just I want to CTB - no particular reason other than that is how you spend eternity.

N

NambaSutra

Student
Mar 25, 2023
It would be wonderful but I don't think it's realistic. Too many elites profit from keeping everybody alive, and also a lot of people are just squeamish about death. Not to mention lawsuits, I just don't see it happening. ☹️

Hikikomori1

Hikikomori1

-
Mar 27, 2023
In a perfect world suicide would be better understood and people wouldn't try to force people to stay alive.

• Love
Reactions: kitty_kat
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
I think a lot about the suicide booths in Futurama and wish they existed now.