BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
FUCK YES! TOGETHER ! !

@BlackPoppet
girl we got our private romance going on but i have to also pay a tribute to your lovely self here in your brilliant thread my love!
you mf helped me from the first day i logged in here and you just took my mf hand and i never wanna let go again! :heart:
:sunglasses:ACIDIX CHIX UNITE:sunglasses:

Damn right Acid chix for life babe!!!!! Xxxx Thank you baby girl!!!! :heart::heart:

• Love
Reactions: K-O
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Well well well , look what the cat dragged out of the bin/grave .

You have arisen like the mighty Phoenix from the ashes ! ... to fly and crap on your own memorial .

If I may suggest , the Cowley remix is better than Howells' .

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
I was in a hospital in 92, and i felt like father did the crime only for me to do the time. Still feel that way, never got over it.
I don't know what's happened in your life but im with you from over here in England, urgung you forward. One day at a time. Ps your art is touching and profoundly evocative. Hugs Xxx :hug::heart:
i know.. ive been desperately trying to sweat my parents out of my system in so many different ways and approaches.. but it is inevitable isnt it?.. maybe we've got to embrace that crocodile bite approach and just stop fighting it and mf except our nature and blood.
funny how i put most of my energy into trying to protect my mum and hoping to be acknowledged by her just to find myself acting just like her and she still looks right through me (straight to her stash)..
thing is im gonna break that chain. im not gonna take the chance i may hurt a child cause of my nature.
i relate and im touched by your comment. thank you very much. it means a lot to me. x

look what the cat dragged out of the bin/grave
right you are! xx

and-

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet, DocNo, sufferingalways and 1 other person
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
i know.. ive been desperately trying to sweat my parents out of my system in so many different ways and approaches.. but it is inevitable isnt it?.. maybe we've got to embrace that crocodile bite approach and just stop fighting it and mf except our nature and blood.
funny how i put most of my energy into trying to protect my mum and hoping to be acknowledged by her just to find myself acting just like her and she still looks right through me (straight to her stash)..
thing is im gonna break that chain. im not gonna take the chance i may hurt a child cause of my nature.
i relate and im touched by your comment. thank you very much. it means a lot to me. x

right you are! xx

and-

Big hugs, im there too and still i feel so much pain from mine even though i cut them off without so uch as a goodbye in Jan 1999. Toxic .. takes a long time to get rid of. Another friend told me about cleaning the chakras, amd when i move feom this toxic flat wi5 my buddy im goung to do that. Have a look in the web "chakras .. it's holistic therapy and might give you some relief too? She said she was quite ill while getting it out but afterwards.. so much better! Hugs xoxo

• Love
Reactions: K-O
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm seriously not paying attention to this place right now :notsure:
Shouldn't you have set the alarms off when you walked back in or something? :kiss:
Couldn't someone have told me? :blarg:

Aaahhhh welcome back to the land of the living!

Last edited:
  • Love
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
How does it feel to read a tribute thread about your death? That's gota be weird as fuck. Like reading your own obituary or something.
well tbh i detach when people show me love .. at first i just had to close it immediately cause couldn't deal with all that and wasn't about to reply publicly at all..
embarrassing.com but fuck it mate- LETS PARTY!
this is like the surprise party i never had - a REBIRTHDAY PARTY! hosted by the brilliant @BlackPoppet !
couldn't be happier tbh and y'all fucking helped and still help me a hole lot thank you so much i fucking love you to bits. :heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet, not-2-b-the-answer, Brackenshire and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
well tbh i detach when people show me love .. at first i just had to close it immediately cause couldn't deal with all that and wasn't about to reply publicly at all..
embracing.com but fuck it mate- LETS PARTY!
this is like the surprise party i never had - a REBIRTHDAY PARTY! hosted by the brilliant @BlackPoppet !
couldn't be happier tbh and y'all fucking helped and still help me a hole lot thank you so much i fucking love you to bits. :heart:
It still feels like I'm talking to a ghost lol. But we're definitely glad that you're okay! We're here for you if you need anything!

• Love
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I wish more people would come back! @K-O i think you should get a reward or a bloody badge or something, you are in a pretty exclusive club. :wink:

• Love
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
We're here for you if you need anything!
i do need serious help.. and you guys helped me realize that.. thank you. soon i will be going into a 5 month rehabilitation place.. such a massive change..
It still feels like I'm talking to a ghost lol
bitch- i felt like a ghost for so long and now i actually feel alive..
you are in a pretty exclusive club.
i can imagine you both having to say goodbye to alot of people here being old members.. its mf hard.. :heart:
maybe one day all of our asses will be dancing in the promised land yeah?
this for all of you my lovers--

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet, DocNo, Deleted member 1465 and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
i do need serious help.. and you guys helped me realize that.. thank you. soon i will be going into a 5 month rehabilitation place.. such a massive change..

bitch- i felt like a ghost for so long and now i actually feel alive..

i can imagine you both having to say goodbye to alot of people here being old members.. its mf hard.. :heart:
maybe one day all of our asses will be dancing in the promised land yeah?
this for all of you my lovers--

It'd be one huge, weird, unbelievable party, full of arguments, fights, laughs and tears, lots of tequila, weird drugs and plenty of random sex.
I'm in :love:

• Love
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
It'd be one huge, weird, unbelievable party, full of arguments, fights, laughs and tears, lots of tequila, weird drugs and plenty of random sex.
I'm in :love:
:pfff:THAT WOULD BE THE RAVE OF THE CENTURY! ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS:heh::devil::halo::ohh::happy::smiling:
IMG E2332 IMG 4417

Reactions: BlackPoppet and Deleted member 1465
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
embarrassing.com but fuck it mate- LETS PARTY!

Somehow I missed this thread. :ohhhh: I am just so happy you are back. :heart::hug::heart::hug: LET'S CELEBRATE !!!! :love::love::love::love:

• Love