Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: K-O, Woodnote and BlackPoppet
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
COCORO ! You filthy sadistic little joker ! Excitement crusher ! Why didn't you let us celebrate with more party ?! It had just begun ! ... :o(
;)))

Now take out your cowboy boots with rowels, and meet us masochists on the dance floor. Got some cow love message (love-hate expression in France) for ya.

Shake your hair,
Have some fun

Forget our mothers and past lovers.
Forget everyone

Oh I'm so lucky, You are my best friend
Oh there's no one, there's no one knows me like you do

Are your lights on?
Are your lights still on?

I'll keep you safe
You keep me strong

Remember when we cut our hair
We both looked like boys
(hairy lady !)
But we didn't care
Stick it out together like we always do
Oh there's no one, there's no one quite like you
Are your lights on?

Are your lights still on?
I'll keep you safe
You keep me strong
Oh, jump that 43

Are you wild like me?
Raised by wolves and other beasts

I tell you all the time
I'm not mad

You tell me all the time
I got plans

Oh, jump that 43
Are you wild like me?
Raised by wolves and other beasts
I tell you all the time
I'm not mad

You tell me all the time
I got plans

Me & you
Me & you
Me & you

We can do better
I'm quite sure
Me & you
Me & you
Me & you

We can do better
I'm quite sure
Me me me me me & you
Me me me me me & you

————-—-

Now that, no more flowers in your funeral vault in need of hydratation, where to piss around ?!

Hard-on love for my sister mate... Welcome home

88DF0C81 4822 4AAF B24E 53D70C3E4EDC

Could it mark the territory of a new era, wild baby child : let us dream of a rise out of the night to be longlasting ?! :hihi:

Don't

I do. I'm on our pact. Still v grateful. Follow us now or later,
Your friends ...to bachi-bouzouk (ראש סדוק) :kiss: *inserts double middle finger*

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
COCORO ! You filthy sadistic little joker ! Excitement crusher ! Why didn't you let us celebrate with more party ?! It had just begun ! ... :o(
;)))

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/data/attachments/36/36935-ddd2dd1ff149f7d38e853402c4046cba.jpg
:love: i remember that pic lol cocoro! thank you darling..

and btw-- YOU FUCKERZ are the mf SADISTIC JOKERS!! BURYING ME ALIVE! WANKARZ!
never a break ffs..
come on i mean you could have waited more than one fucking day to quench your morbid thirst innit??
:pfff::hihi:
IM SHAKING OVER HERE
IMMA SHOCKED FILLED WITH LOVE EMBARRASSMENT AND GRATITUDE
IM BAD AT RECEIVING LOVE IM FIGHTING MY FLIGHT INSTINCT AT THE MO TBH..
JUST MF-- :heart:

Hi everyone,

As you all know my dear friend K-O CTB yesterday evening.
I would like to propose a tribute thread just for her.
If any of you who knew her would like to post their tribute to K-O that would be an homage to the fabulous, charming, friendly, wonderfully eccentric, funny, loving and incredibly kind person that she was, that would be amazing!
From me her best friend on this forum, Black Poppet.
Thanks guys.

This song by the late great Aaliyah, is my tribute to K-O. The song is called " It's whatever "

BABY GIRL SISTER IN CRIME ABOMINABLE FABULOUS CREATURE OF THE NIGHT!
I FUCKING LOVE YOU TO BITS!
FUCK YOU FOR PUTTING ME IN THE SPOT LIGHT
FUCK YOU FOR LOVING ME
FUCK YOUR AMAZING FRIENDSHIP
FUCK OFF MATE!!!
IM SWEATING LIKE A PIG OVER HERE
IM SCUM NOT WORTHY OF ALL THIS
SPEECHLESS.. TRIGGERED..
YOU FILL MY HEART
NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE MY FUCKED UP EMOTIONS ATM..
X
First I'd like to say thank you for this thread. I talked to her alot from when she first joined. Something about her personality just caught my attention.

I enjoyed her artwork and she was always good for a laugh. She had so many facets to her from crazy to supportive and everything in between.

I'm sad to see her go but she did kinda warn me it was coming. She went through alot of hardships in her life. I hope she found the peace she deserves :aw: :heart:
MY DEAR FRIEND I HOPE WE HAVE MORE TIME TO BE TOTAL WRONGENS AGAIN .. VIRTUAL YET FULL OF LOVE X NOMNOM X
LOVE YOU
I will miss her posts... She was funny and carring...

I wish you so much love, you must be going through hell right now.. :hug:
babe you are mf caring!! so good and supportive! imma do my best to join your ass in r..rrr...re..recovery?.. there i said it. xx
It's crazy how some people can be here for only a short while but bring so much light & laughter with them just by being genuine.

I hope that one day I can be more honest and upfront with others about who I am, like we saw K-O do all the time. That type of sincerity is so special. She deserved to exist in a better world.
BITCH- i literately got nothing to lose! so fuck it! honesty is the only way! even if a minute later you just shift.. and tbh i am very introverted.. this here place and you lot are actually helping me open up a bit.. slowly but surely..
thank you for that and get in that fuck it mode girl xx
She brings lots of love and laughter with her whimsical charm. Her art where a dad holds his daughter's hand really brought me to tears. We all love you K-O :'(
PUPPY LOVE thank you so much for all the support and kindness.
that scrible you like is my late uncle, he jumped out the window.. he's holding his grandsons hand.. i miss him. big bear. big kind soul.. x love x
RiP, even when we support someone's choice to go the reality of never talking to them again is a sad one.
looking forward to chatting more bs with you mate! order some sushi :wink:
Thanks @BlackPoppet I had only just started to get to know her. She'd attracted my attention with her attitude which made me laugh. I'm sad I didn't get to know here better. She was lucky to have a friend like you.
word!
i feel the same mate! love the fact i'll have more time reading bout you and seeing you round x cheers! x

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, TheNorthernSilence, BlackPoppet and 5 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
YaY she's back!

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
YaY she's back!
mate :heart: thank you so fucking much! i will fucking try to do my very best to soak up all of this support! truly overwhelming and just highlights how i don't really know how to love my self.. i'll baby step my way into rehab and self kindness. and will take all of you in my heart to be stronger.
i haven't truly realized how desperately i needed support..
im back home now after some brutal events..
i'm waiting to get excepted into a rehabilitation center now.
fucking terrified tbh.
but so glad that we got this place.
love x
we had such weird conversations about pasta and poo
:heart::pfff:
LOVE YOU Baby Boi x POO IS LIFE!! (specially post bolognese)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet, Nuclear Gandhi, sufferingalways and 5 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@K-O you're making me weep! Wrap yourself in all this love & support & admiration & affection and let no more brutal events clutter your path (((Amusing Art Hug!)))
@K-O you're making me weep! Wrap yourself in all this love & support & admiration & affection and let no more brutal events clutter your path (((Amusing Art Hug!)))

That's right: twice! x

• Love
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
She was unique & she shined very brightly on here, I enjoyed reading her posts, I didn't have much direct conversation with her but she still gave me a big smile and a laugh which I'm grateful for. I am sad she's not around now, the forum has lost a good un.
you sweetheart :heart: i fucking missed your schizo ass! just brightens up my day tbh. thank you. x

That's right: twice! x
i'm a mess right now im in tears and all f snotty and shit you're so lovely.
i will mf do my best . dam this is hard. but theres good all y'all are fucking GOOD!!!!

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet, terry_a_davis and Soul
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
@K-O
Does it feel like you've attended your own funeral?
I often wonder what people would say once I'm gone but you've literally experienced this! :pfff: :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet, Amnesty, Good4Nothing and 2 others
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Fly high :heart:

Where's the love song?
To set us free
Too many people down
Everything turning the wrong way around
And I don't know what love will be
But if we start dreaming now
Lord knows we'll never leave the clouds

i adore your choice! so spot on and makes me feel at home! YOU ALWAYS somehow had that effect on me thank for that. x very much xx love you mate. fucking lovely you are!

• Love
Reactions: Quarky00
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
I red yr postings with joy at yr boldness and transparency ..made me smile today..so glad

• Love
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
@K-O Welcome back! :happy::happy::happy:

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet, Amnesty and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
@K-O
Does it feel like you've attended your own funeral?
I often wonder what people would say once I'm gone but you've literally experienced this! :pfff: :heart:
Boi! if i wasn't half lobotomized and less shocked atm i would probably be off the roof arty partying!! cause im tbh mf glag to may have put a smile on peoples faces here and there.. and the love here is an expression of y'all beautiful selves! much more than it reflects on me baby boi!
and you shushh!!! we got so much more poo in our mf bowels yet to be pooped you hear me? xx

Y'ALL-----

I red yr postings with joy at yr boldness and transparency ..made me smile today..so glad
:heart:IM MF ALSO GLAD!! slowly but surely getting back on it.. cheers love xxxx (scared but yes- glad!)
I only interacted with her a couple of times, but I was very much looking forward to getting to know her better.
Every post of hers was like an explosion of color, like fireworks on a rainy day.
A soul so big it could not be contained, it jumped out of the computer monitor and filled your room with psychedelic animation, like a pop-art kaleidescope. If Pollock, Lichtenstein, and Kahlo had a raucous baby it would be K-O.
I feel kinda cheated she split before I got to know her better.
But I'm mildly consoled knowing that somewhere in the universe the biggest, most colorful, most beautiful supernova was just born.
Sad it's light won't reach the Earth for another million years. But we saw it.

SHINE ON, YOU CRAZY DIAMOND!
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! just such an incredible description and fucking hell i wish that now and tbh there were many times i wished i could just open my door and all of you mentals would just pour in and we all could have a smashing time at mine.
love you for this! ! x thank you xx

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet, Brackenshire, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I'm seeing ghosts!
Holy shit, KO!
You scared the hell out of me earlier when you liked one of my posts too.lol
I can't help but ask - what's your motive? I mean, what keeps you in the land of the living?

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet, Amnesty and K-O
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Welcome back, K-O! :heart:

• Love
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
I'm seeing ghosts!
Holy shit, KO!
I can't help but ask - what's your motive? I mean, what keeps you in the land of the living?
YOUR WRITING DOES! IT MADE MY MORNING MATE! :love:
but yeah.. what kept me here \ my motive as you say lol was my rage instinct to attack pigs when they try to tell me what to do! lol
yeah.. its a long story and tbh i dont remember it all so in short- behaved bad when was confronted with police (resisted arrest\assault etc)- lost it drank oxy- past out in car- hospitalized\ committed-- now home resting and waiting to go to a 5 month rehab resort- fancy shit! hope they take me and dreading rehab like a baby..
something changed. i havent woken up triggered in 3\4 days now and decided to go for it and try to get better. first time i ask for help. scary but we'll see i guess..

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlackPoppet, GoBack, Brackenshire and 2 others
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
This is amazing and it's all gonna make my heart explode. Rehab sounds lovely I'm truly hopeful for you. You're brave you can do it with bells on

• Love
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
I'm seeing ghosts!
Holy shit, KO!
and yeah thats in short the technical part of was stopped me to get there but also-
a close friend of my love (i was on my way to lie beside him at the cemetery) she contacted me some days ago and it fucking lifted one of the stones from my heart cause all the input i got from his side since November was horrific accusations and cruelty for fucking murdering him my baby my heart!! so she somehow reached out in an important moment and it help me to share this loss and pain and maybe i can start mourning properly now..
This is amazing and it's all gonna make my heart explode. Rehab sounds lovely I'm truly hopeful for you. You're brave you can do it with bells on
om gosh thank you so much! ive been botelling it all up for so long! im gonna try be brave! thank you so much again and for saying he is with me! from you it means a lot! xxx

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet, sufferingalways and GoBack
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
YOUR WRITING DOES! IT MADE MY MORNING MATE! :love:
I consider this the greatest compliment I have ever received!
The only way to top that would be reviving Mark Twain, and then have him come over to say he enjoyed my writing.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, BlackPoppet and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
I consider this the greatest compliment I have ever received!
The only way to top that would be reviving Mark Twain, and then have him come over to say he enjoyed my writing.
BITCH- i got some serious JT Leroy vs NAKED LUNCH reporting vibes from your piece! i trust tomorrow morning i will be reading the sequel? i expect it on my desk\loo first thing! thank you
Could it mark the territory of a new era, wild baby child : let us dream of a rise out of the night to be longlasting
:halo:PRAISE BE:devil: and im not gonna spill my guts here cocoro! you stupid fuck! take your flowers and shove them up the sun dont shine! laterz innit

Last edited:
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
@K-O, I don't know you, but this thread made me think: you should never wait to tell people that they're nice people. With all due respect to other members of this forum, I think you're the funniest and coolest gal around and my favourite beautiful fucked-up punk princess. I think it would have been fun to meet you IRL, although I think I'd have to be plastered to keep up.

Also, the Sensei follows your advice with a vengeance.

Kick sensei

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, BlackPoppet, terry_a_davis and 3 others
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Also, the Sensei follows your advice with a vengeance.
DAM STRAIGHT! KICK IT!! SPLINTER STYLE!
thank you that is fucking lovely! and true mate! one should acknowledge and express ones self before its too late , god knows ive regretted my last words to a past friend and carried that with me for ages.. x stay true! love xx
best friend
:heart:NOUGH SAID:heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlackPoppet, Borabora and Sensei
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
mate :heart: thank you so fucking much! i will fucking try to do my very best to soak up all of this support! truly overwhelming and just highlights how i don't really know how to love my self.. i'll baby step my way into rehab and self kindness. and will take all of you in my heart to be stronger.
i haven't truly realized how desperately i needed support..
im back home now after some brutal events..
i'm waiting to get excepted into a rehabilitation center now.
fucking terrified tbh.
but so glad that we got this place.
love x

:heart::pfff:
LOVE YOU Baby Boi x POO IS LIFE!! (specially post bolognese)

Trying to put a :heart: like, but it didn't take so i posted one instead.
Glad that you are still with us KO. Hugs:hug:
and yeah thats in short the technical part of was stopped me to get there but also-
a close friend of my love (i was on my way to lie beside him at the cemetery) she contacted me some days ago and it fucking lifted one of the stones from my heart cause all the input i got from his side since November was horrific accusations and cruelty for fucking murdering him my baby my heart!! so she somehow reached out in an important moment and it help me to share this loss and pain and maybe i can start mourning properly now..

om gosh thank you so much! ive been botelling it all up for so long! im gonna try be brave! thank you so much again and for saying he is with me! from you it means a lot! xxx

Best of luck (wrong word i feel) / fortunes with rehab, try not to be afraid of your potential to recover and thrive. I was in a hospital in 92, and i felt like father did the crime only for me to do the time. Still feel that way, never got over it.
I don't know what's happened in your life but im with you from over here in England, urgung you forward. One day at a time. Ps your art is touching and profoundly evocative. Hugs Xxx :hug::heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Trying to put a :heart: like, but it didn't take so i posted one instead.
Glad that you are still with us KO. Hugs:hug:

Best of luck (wrong word i feel) / fortunes with rehab, try not to be afraid of your potential to recover and thrive. I was in a hospital in 92, and i felt like father did the crime only for me to do the time. Still feel that way, never got over it.
I don't know what's happened in your life but im with you from over here in England, urgung you forward. One day at a time. Ps your art is touching and profoundly evocative. Hugs Xxx :hug::heart:
thank you mate! hugs back!! my heart grows stronger :heart:

Forget our mothers and past lovers.
exactly! fuck my cunt of a mother and past lovers who pushed me to ctb!
FUCK YOU!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlackPoppet and sufferingalways
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
thank you mate! hugs back!! my heart grows stronger :heart:

Thank you, hugs feel great. ;-)
Blessings to you. I was glad to read that someone reached out to you and that it helped. One day at a time. I'm struggling with sleep deprivation over here / over two years so im close to raw nerves as well. We pull together Hugs xxx :hug: :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
FUCK YES! TOGETHER ! !
Thank you, hugs feel great. ;-)
Blessings to you. I was glad to read that someone reached out to you and that it helped. One day at a time. I'm struggling with sleep deprivation over here / over two years so im close to raw nerves as well. We pull together Hugs xxx :hug: :heart:
@BlackPoppet
girl we got our private romance going on but i have to also pay a tribute to your lovely self here in your brilliant thread my love!
you mf helped me from the first day i logged in here and you just took my mf hand and i never wanna let go again! :heart:
:sunglasses:ACIDIX CHIX UNITE:sunglasses:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet and sufferingalways