• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023
I joined this forum not too long ago, however, I've spoken to some amazing people here. It's truly awesome speaking to people from all different avenues. This site has definitely lifted up my spirits in many ways. Although we all have different situations and lives it feels I really connect with some of you guys. Personally, I'm really struggling with Anxiety and Studying. To anyone here on the road to recovery, I know it's never easy, but I pray your journey is a success! Lighting up my .5 Joint in honor of you guys. Feel free to share your current stresses below, always open to talking to people. Cheers!

N

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I'm currently dealing with apathy and depression despite my high spirits a few weeks prior I've started to lose hope. I barely speak to people outside of SS now, I'm just lonely and it might be better off that way.

KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
This site, contrary to popular belief, is not filled with suicidal people who wish for other's deaths as strongly as their own. Quite the opposite, actually. I've seen more empathy and kindness from users here than a big majority of places on the internet. I struggle with despair, feelings of terrible inadequacy, and body image, among other things but (maybe) thankfully have been too much of a coward to actually try and kill myself. Just goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover.

N

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
This site, contrary to popular belief, is not filled with suicidal people who wish for other's deaths as strongly as their own. Quite the opposite, actually. I've seen more empathy and kindness from users here than a big majority of places on the internet. I struggle with despair, feelings of terrible inadequacy, and body image, among other things but (maybe) thankfully have been too much of a coward to actually try and kill myself. Just goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover.
I fully agree, I remember calling suicide hotlines since I was so desperate to someone to talk to and eventually gave up to go to motherfking clash of clans. This place is wayy better for anyone dealing with their own issues.

KuroiSH

KuroiSH

Mar 29, 2023
I fully agree, I remember calling suicide hotlines since I was so desperate to someone to talk to and eventually gave up to go to motherfking clash of clans. This place is wayy better for anyone dealing with their own issues.
Absolutely. Although, if you don't mind me asking, what happens when you call a suicide hotline? Do they... assume you're about to die, or idk, do they start asking questions? What's the process?

N

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Absolutely. Although, if you don't mind me asking, what happens when you call a suicide hotline? Do they... assume you're about to die, or idk, do they start asking questions? What's the process?
I didn't actually get in after ~20 minutes of waiting so I can't tell you although I do think they try and prevent your suicide - might depend on which one you had although that was years ago and even worse it was one meant for kids...

You might be able to make a thread asking for some stories or experiences, I bet tons of others here have experiences with it too.

• Love
Reactions: KuroiSH
SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023
I'm currently dealing with apathy and depression despite my high spirits a few weeks prior I've started to lose hope. I barely speak to people outside of SS now, I'm just lonely and it might be better off that way.
I feel that, this site is mad comforting so at my worst im typically chillin' here. Helps lift the mood as odd as that sounds.

• Love
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope
SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023
The body image stuff hits home, I'm trying to see myself in a better light. I pray you too can recover from body image issues. I wish I could tell you how but honestly I haven't perfected it either.

• Love
Q

Quinnalyn

Jun 17, 2023
I finally found the right chemical cocktail and I'm living with the love of my life I sometimes still want to die but it's not really an issue I'm kinda worried because I'm switching psychiatrist soon because he's moving to another state, and I'm having gender issues because I chose not to transition because it would make my life harder.

Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
Hi, I have to say, youre not a coward, not at all, you just changed your mind, thats ok xx

• Love
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

Mar 29, 2023
Hi, I have to say, youre not a coward, not at all, you just changed your mind, thats ok xx
I feel like a disappointment to everyone around me, though. Even though they don't know I'd kill myself over the way my body looks, it still feels wrong. I feel sick to my stomach knowing they have to look at this disgrace of a human body every time they have to interact with me. I really do feel like a coward for not just dying already, that way nobody would have to look at me anymore.