• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

livingwishtodie

livingwishtodie

why ?
Feb 22, 2024
why is that most people have the phrase ' I want to go home ' or ' I'm going home '
when they are very suicidal or going to kill themselves in a few days.

I also say or like my mind shouts the same stuff in my head when I'm very suicidal and having panic attacks at night or when I'm alone. : l

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
At least in my case I see eternal nothingness as my home. Existence was just a temporary, tragic disturbance in what was otherwise the most perfect state of non-existence. To permanently lose consciousness and be unaware for all eternity is all that's ideal to me, I find comfort in the thought of this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Cause I believe in some sort of afterlife. I say this all the time

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I believe in both
I think you probably go to the afterlife/spirit world before getting reincarnated again. It doesn't make sense for souls to stay in the spirit realm indefinitely

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I think you probably go to the afterlife/spirit world before getting reincarnated again. It doesn't make sense for souls to stay in the spirit realm indefinitely
I think so too. We better get a long eternal nap first