• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sanctioned Suicide

Sanctioned Suicide

-
Mar 17, 2018
After consulting with staff, we now have created a private subforum due to recent developments and is part of our path forward.

I will not be disclosing what the requirements will be to join this subforum, but you will clearly see it appear once you're eligible to enter.

The requirements that we have chosen are what we would consider an establishment member, having been here for a good amount of time and have made contributions to the forum.

All the forum rules apply in this subforum as well. Staff members will still be able to see it.

Please do not hesitate to PM me or any other staff members if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Marquis

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
hugbox 2.0
What is the forum meant to be about?
It is always best if you want to develop a cohesive community to use your main public ones as a means to vet decent members and transporting them to the inner circle.

M

M

hugbox 2.0
It is always best if you want to develop a cohesive community to use your main public ones as a means to vet decent members and transporting them to the inner circle.

This forum is for those that have been long time members of this community that wish to have some privacy and a break from the prying eyes of the public.

There is no set topic for the board, but that can always change.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
hugbox 2.0

hoping_to_lose_hope has been here for two weeks, yet he has access.
The irony is that the troll still has access as you've said Maha. Hope has been called out by nearly the entire community at this point.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Post count means shit and so does how long someone has been active if they are not a valued member.

• Love
Reactions: The end !
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I do not have access as admin has said and I know the mods know what they are doing and are better judges of who is a troll than randies.
Like we concluded on another thread, you walk a fine line with your posts and maintain a level of plausible deniability. If I was a mod I'd ban you nonetheless, as a precaution. You caused distress to a few users, and you should be banned or at least warned, imo.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Like we concluded on another thread, you walk a fine line with your posts and maintain a level of plausible deniability. If I was a mod I'd ban you nonetheless, as a precaution.
usually people who ban for personal reasons do not get made mod thankfully.
although most admins of communities do not know what the hell they are doing and mod tards who do.

• Love
Reactions: The end !
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Post count means shit and so does how long someone has been active if they are not a valued member.
We know that post count means shit since a person can make almost a thousand posts in two weeks, which consist of one-liners, trolling and memes mostly.
usually people who ban for personal reasons do not get made mod thankfully.
although most admins of communities do not know what the hell they are doing and mod tards who do.

There's nothing personal about my reasons.

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
What a relief. The first member I ever reported and on his/her first day here. It will be nice to see the integrity of these forums being kept alive without the utter drivel that was being spewed by them.

I was having useful conversations with hoping to lose hope. Didn't realise you guys were so severe.

feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
What? Then I clearly have no chance, lol. It disappeared for me as well. But then again I'm only "Wise" I think, but I have been a member since June 2020.
I was having useful conversations with hoping to lose hope. Didn't realise you guys were so severe.
Severe? No. I personally refuse to be manipulated. That's all.