marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
i bet with hindsight the pilot is thinking why didnt i just bank the plane to the left so she fell back in :heh:

• Wow
Reactions: Painted Bird, HGL91 and Ruffian
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
i bet with hindsight the pilot is thinking why didnt i just bank the plane to the left so she fell back in :heh:
Damn. He would definitely be carrying that one for life.

Reactions: marcusuk63
RedPanda

RedPanda

One day we shall be free from this mortal coil.
Jul 16, 2019
Ah, i wish i could do this!

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Thats the thing. She was completely normal before all of that. She began to feel and act different during the trip when she went ill. Heck she had trips last year as well, she had opportunities to do such a thing more than once. but i dont question the journalists, obviously what there reporting is of the testimonies of the other 2 accompanying the women in the plane. She was ill, they knew that. She reached to open the door, anyone seeing someone do that knows its for no good reason. and the poor lady was fairly older i believe and she tried held onto her leg until she gave up cause of exhaustion.
i think it was the anti malaria medication that caused her to do it .

Reactions: TiredHorse and pole
joshe

joshe

Wanderer
Jun 1, 2019
I suspect that big pharma will stop at almost nothing to extract as much profit as possible, sometimes even going against their own purpose, which is to save lives and what not. To them, it is like a minor inconvenience and they would likely just sweep it under the rug as isolated incident. The attitude is prevalent in capitalism such that they don't care about the person dying (as long as it is not via their own hands - suicide), and would virtue signal just to appear palatable to the masses.

I'm almost convinced capitalism is out to destroy itself. There no clear alternative and the human desire to expand and compete cannibalises itself.

Hayalet

Hayalet

May 30, 2019
I
Here's an article, I thought maybe you'd like to read it
I hope she survived, and became some kinda native princess or reincarnated as something beautiful
Idk , she would have died in the air, and what a beautiful sight for her last moments. And she was free. Look up flight suits. People do it for fun. She never felt as she hit the ground. It's sad she had to live with so much pain for so long. I hope my opinion doesn't offend anyone.

Last edited: