• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
LGBTs of SS, would you do conversion therapy if it worked? If so, why?

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Does aroace count as LGBT? And no I wouldn't do "conversion therapy" bc I don't want or need to be romantically interested in or s*xually attracted to anyone. I just don't see a point in that kind of stuff. I hate people anyways, so…yeah lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ferdinand Bardamu
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
i'm happy the way i am so no

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
For a long time I tried my best to suppress my attraction to guys and would've definitely considered doing this if it was a thing where I live but at some point I just accepted that I'm gay so probably not anymore

vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
Does aroace count as LGBT?

Yeah

To feel loved and to be someone's priority, to care deeply for someone without the limiting boundaries of friendship, to not be discarded immediately like a dirty sock when a friend finds a partner, and to not be called mentally ill, evolution failure, a psychopath and pedophile without any good reason? In a heartbeat 😞

vile samsara

vile samsara

Feb 26, 2024
Despite my many issue within my life, my sexuality has never been something that I've considered changing

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
dont consider myself lgbt for the same reason i dont agree with feminism but other than that, yes i would.

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Absolutely not. I have never experienced any problems from others for my sexuality and have no desire to change it. Perks of not growing up in a religious community/household I guess.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
While I wish I was born cis, and I have suffered greatly from dysphoria. I don't want to be okay with being a female. It's not an identity I want to adapt. As for my sexuality, I don't want to be straight, I like my current unique one.
dont consider myself lgbt for the same reason i dont agree with feminism but other than that, yes i would.
May I know the reason? Or can u paste a link to a thread where u stated the reason?

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
No. Idk if aroace is exactly LGBT, but it's a little adjacent in my belief. I do not want to or need to be changed from this. The rest of the world can see me as broken beyond repair, a waste of life because I refuse to give life, and it's hard to date people that are allosexual bcus rarely did I ever find someone willing to respect my boundaries regarding my asexuality, always being guilted abt not seeing people sexually and it's my fault somehow.

Idc that most people think aroace isn't completely LGBT, but it's flat out wrong to say they don't experience conversion tactics because I've been there. It's a real experience. It happens and I didn't like it.

Reactions: Sylveon and Ferdinand Bardamu
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
Idc that most people think aroace isn't completely LGBT, but it's flat out wrong to say they don't experience conversion tactics because I've been there. It's a real experience. It happens and I didn't like it.
i thought lgbt was basically anyone "not their original gender or doesnt like the opposite sex" (extremely dumbed down description, im aware). why wouldnt aroace ect count??

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
i thought lgbt was basically anyone "not their original gender or doesnt like the opposite sex" (extremely dumbed down description, im aware). why wouldnt aroace ect count??
I'm thinking it has to, right? but i was never truly sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death and Ferdinand Bardamu
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
damn y'all ofc aros and aces count, they're literally the A in LGBTQIA

Last edited:
Reactions: Sylveon, Ferdinand Bardamu and Life_and_Death
Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?