• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sylveon

Sylveon

Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
To overcome my SI and make peace with the idea of my passing, for when/if the time comes, I decided that I would go by the rails every chance I get (I still live with my parents, so I barely get any time alone) to make myself more "comfortable" (God, that sounds pathetic, I know), and today was the second day of it, but dear god, I couldn't go beyond the boundary wall on both occasions. Just when I'm about to... I get interrupted by someone, be it someone suddenly parking their bike beside me, some guy randomly popping outta nowhere talking on his phone, or some dude staring into my soul for no reason. I know it isn't/wasn't their fault, and that's only the second day of it, but man, I finally felt like I was/am going somewhere. I really don't want these petty things interrupting me. :/

I just hope Sunday will be different...

• Hugs
Reactions: pole
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Why train?
you are including the train driver in your death.
Plus your SI sounds high. If so you might fuck up end up damaged.

Sylveon

Sylveon

Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Read the forums, there is.
None of the other methods are accessible to me, apart from cutting and SWB. I can try cutting, but... you know, it has just a 1.9% success rate, which doesn't inspire much confidence, and SWB seems too damn unreliable...

Last edited:
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
None of the other methods are accessible to me, apart from cutting and SWB. I can try cutting, but... you know, it has a just 1.9% success rate, which doesn't inspire much confidence, and SWB seems too damn unreliable...
I can't sway you anyway. If rail in your choice then it is.

Reactions: Sylveon
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I find it so cruel how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die on our own terms. It's horrible to me how we exist in this society where a painless suicide is purposely made so inaccessible, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to die.

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon