• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
From actress and singer Judy Garland: "I tried my damnedest to believe in the rainbow that I tried to get over, and I couldn't. So what. Lots of people can't."

I feel that to my core. I feel that so much. I'm feeling it right now. I'm sinking further and further into despair all the time. I was not a child actress and what I went through can't compare to her, but goddamn I'm trying so hard to hold on and find joy and I always fail to do so.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
From actress and singer Judy Garland: "I tried my damnedest to believe in the rainbow that I tried to get over, and I couldn't. So what. Lots of people can't."

I feel that to my core. I feel that so much. I'm feeling it right now. I'm sinking further and further into despair all the time. I was not a child actress and what I went through can't compare to her, but goddamn I'm trying so hard to hold on and find joy and I always fail to do so.
Heart Love GIF