• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kemmerich

Kemmerich

Jan 15, 2020
What is the quickest/most failsafe suicide method?

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
What is the quickest/most failsafe suicide method?
Assisted Suicide I would guess when it comes to safety.
Quickest probably a gun. Although Shotgun is really quick and failsafe but some have survived even that...

Reactions: Kemmerich
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I agree with gun but they still aren't 100%. Sure it's possible to die of a panic / heartattack but quite unlikely I believe.

Kemmerich

Kemmerich

Jan 15, 2020
Assisted Suicide I would guess when it comes to safety.
Quickest probably a gun. Although Shotgun is really quick and failsafe but some have survived even that...
That's just it. I've heard a gun is more than likely the surest way to go and that a shotgun is your best bet as far as firearm selection. I'm just terrified of screwing it up and making the remainder of my existence an absolute burdensome nightmare.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide actually is very difficult in a world like this, at least to me it is. I think that if there is a reliable, very quick and easily accessible method then there would be no suicide forums and most of us on here would likely not be in this world anymore. All that anyone can really do is do method research to decide what method is best for themselves if they wish to leave. I believe that what the best method is depends on what is able to be accessed but there really is no easy way to be free from this world.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Is it possible one might die of panic induced heart attack or something before hitting the ground?
Nope, it takes at least 10 seconds to pass out from a heart attack. Besides, people don't tend to get heart attacks on any fairground rides that drop you from a height, so this is looking completely busted
Suicide actually is very difficult in a world like this, at least to me it is. I think that if there is a reliable, very quick and easily accessible method then there would be no suicide forums and most of us on here would likely not be in this world anymore. All that anyone can really do is do method research to decide what method is best for themselves if they wish to leave. I believe that what the best method is depends on what is able to be accessed but there really is no easy way to be free from this world.
There are methods, with caveats like SI and availability

Reactions: justwanasleep
Kemmerich

Kemmerich

Jan 15, 2020
Shotgun survival is surely due to user error I imagine
I believe it, but it still terrifiethat. To the core tbh. Once you pull that trigger, there's no going back, and I'm terrified of accidently shifting the barrel's position as I flex my finger to take the shot.
Nope, it takes at least 10 seconds to pass out from a heart attack. Besides, people don't tend to get heart attacks on any fairground rides that drop you from a height, so this is looking completely busted

What is SI?

its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
I believe it, but it still terrifiethat. To the core tbh. Once you pull that trigger, there's no going back, and I'm terrified of accidently shifting the barrel's position as I flex my finger to take the shot.
From what I've read, shotgun failures are most commonly not to the head- people try to shoot their heart or chest area and it can fail. I do know of one person personally who failed with a shotgun to the head, but it seems she placed it under her chin and shot her face off, instead of placing it in the mouth and aiming up. Still shocking to survive that. I believe proper aim is 100% death, especially with buckshot.

Reactions: Kemmerich
Kemmerich

Kemmerich

Jan 15, 2020
From what I've read, shotgun failures are most commonly not to the head- people try to shoot their heart or chest area and it can fail. I do know of one person personally who failed with a shotgun to the head, but it seems she placed it under her chin and shot her face off, instead of placing it in the mouth and aiming up. Still shocking to survive that. I believe proper aim is 100% death, especially with buckshot.
Duly noted/thank you.

in pain

in pain

Sep 27, 2021
Since the best methods have a 95-99% success rate, combining two of the top methods together would bring your chances of success as close to 100% as possible.

For me personally, I think a combination of SN and carbon monoxide would be quite painless and extremely unlikely to fail.

I believe Hitler took a cyanide pill and was also shot in the head.