• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
a question about sodium nitrite.
I have two boxes of zolpidem, if I take the zolpidem and then the sodium nitrite?
I read stan's guide, from what I understand there are only some discomforts, so would it be just taking the SN and that's it?
I have a nitrogen cylinder and an exit bag, but I can't do it. I believe drinking something would be easier for me.

soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
Sorry I don't have answers for you. The forum seems a little quiet but hopefully someone can help soon.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I have a nitrogen cylinder and an exit bag, but I can't do it. I believe drinking something would be easier for me.
Inert gas is known to be more peaceful and reliable. Since you already have nitrogen, I would use it instead of SN.

R

rondooo

Sep 4, 2022
a question about sodium nitrite.
I have two boxes of zolpidem, if I take the zolpidem and then the sodium nitrite?
I read stan's guide, from what I understand there are only some discomforts, so would it be just taking the SN and that's it?
Where did you get your sodium nitrite from cant find any sources

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Where did you get your sodium nitrite from cant find any sources
search for companies that supply products to laboratories and food companies.
Sodium nitrite is used as a food preservative.
I found it on amazon and also in companies that provide inputs for laboratories.

Reactions: compositionheart