• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
I could not read the whole thread. My English is rather poor and so is my concentration.
What I learned, it's ok to be angry with God. You don't have to always just praise him. You can tell him how dissapointed you are, how much you struggle. Let him know that you really need his help. And try to see small signs. I know, that doesn't help you with your impending homelessness. I wish I could help you.

I've asked myself for years and years why God allows so horrible things to happen. I still have no answer. Some people say it is humans who are evil and God cannot influence them.

May God bless you.

You don't deserve what you are going through. I don't understand how people can say that. God is loving. I don't know unfortunately why you anyway have suffer.
Some say Jesus didn't do anything but suffer. Seems like it is part of life....

May I ask, why will you be homeless? Is there nobody in your church or friends who can help you out?
Thank you, I do plenty of being angry at God. It's just I know from experience, that "God dwells in the praises of his people". It's where you can find peace, if only for a short time.
It's not just about being homeless, Its also about quality of life. Ive spent my life gardening and taking care of others, I'm highly sensitive and empathetic, home is very important to me, its a place to rest, to reccoupate from life. My church runs a women's shelter, however it is most suited to extroverts, not loners and introverts like myself. I have chronic depression and ptsd. I had a good career many years ago but shit happened, plus I had chronic fatigue. I moved back home to care for my mother who eventually passed away with cancer. I now care for father who is 99. He is very difficult, very angry and highly abusive regardless of his age. When he passes away I will loose the small income and a roof over my head. Everything is so expensive here and finding a rental is impossible. My dog who is all I have, is similar age to my father so its kind of inevitable things will happen all at once... it will be another bom, bom, bom that im so familar with. I know this time I will not be able to cope with all the stress and loss, after all the pain I've already been through in my life. I don't want to even try. I have no other support structures, no family or friends who will help. I'm not young, im at a stage where I should be retiring not facing homelessness and financial ruin, my body cant cope, I will go mad, I'd rather die and hold onto some dignity while i can.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
J

jellyobit

Jan 29, 2024
Does god not hand out Depression, anxiety, schizophrenia or borderline personality disorder the same as any fatal illness or disease?
What is to be expected ?

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I know this problem. These shelters are "made" for extroverts. How is it possible that people forget introverts, highly sensitive people?

I'd rather die and hold onto some dignity while i can.
I can relate, very much so.

I understand now why you will lose your dog. Thats hard :aw:. But maybe she ll live longer than you think. Maybe you can try to "prepare" for her death emotionally. I made an book with pictures of my cat after he died and whenever I was sad I wrote in there. Death is unfortunately inevitable....

Life is everything but fair. It was so difficult to learn that for me and I still am trying to accept.

Last edited:
C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
I know this problem. These shelters are "made" for extroverts. How is it possible that people forget introverts, highly sensitive people?

I understand now why you will lose your dog. Thats hard :aw:. But maybe she ll live longer than you think. Maybe you can try to "prepare" for her death emotionally. I made an book with pictures of my cat after he died and whenever I was sad I wrote in there. Death is unfortunately inevitable....

Life is everything but fair. It was so difficult to learn that for me and I still am trying to accept

Life is everything but fair. It was so difficult to learn that for me and I still am trying to accept.
No I couldn't prepare for my dog going. I find no matter how I try and prepare for death, it always takes me by surprise and hits very hard. It took me years to get over my previous dogs death. Getting the dog I have now helped a lot, but because of my financial and living situation that won't be possible this time.

• Aww..
Reactions: Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I m very sorry. I hope you ll find a way.... cause death is inevitable and also "natural".

Reactions: Crinia99
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Not easy to do, but I think we have to differentiate between what God says and what our society and culture say. Religion is formed through our society and since society frowns on suicide, then it will take what is in the Bible to put fear in us as a means to coerce and manipulate us to its desire. The Bible does not say we will go to hell. It says murder is a sin but, who is free of sin? If you look at the things the bible says are sinful, then we all are very sinful indeed!. Christ died so that we may be forgiven for our sins and have eternal life with him in heaven. The Bible really says "thou shalt not murder" but is suicide murder? That is questionable on how you interpret the word "murder". Either way, I'd personally say suicide it's a sin, but it is not an unforgivable sin...the only unforgivable sin that God speaks of is blaspheming the Holy Spirit, which I believe is turning away from Christ's saving grace.

As for why God doesn't answer our prayers while he does others, who often seem less deserving, I do not know. I've personally experienced God physically heal me of sickness and chronic depression. But he hasn't changed my financial circumstances and the reason I'm on here and planning to ctb. Maybe that would involve inteferring with others free will, maybe God dosn't intefere much in the physical realms that we live in and maybe there are other forces at work when we see others prayers being answer which we simply interperet it as being from God. All I can do is guess.
I just wish he would answer everyone's preyers....this is why I wonder if there is a more proper / effective way to pray.