• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

That one weird girl

That one weird girl

A sad sad clown.
Jun 2, 2023
This is gonna sound really fucking stupid cuz I'm high as shit but I'm watching this prison show that's like obviously not based on 100% fiction but I kinda want to live in an environment like in that series. I want to be taken care of with a bunch of other people with deppresion and (obviously) have pot be legal. I really like that you have to be forced to be with a bunch of other people and do activities and go to work where it's basic stuff like idk laundry or kitchen.

Is it stupid? I know it's stupid but is it weird? Idk pls don't be mean šŸ˜­

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
It's not that weird. Maybe deep down you desire structure, routine, discipline, or community. Or a combination thereof.

I think our lives these days often feel sort of surreal, or we feel too far removed from the nuts and bolts of what makes the world go round.

I've actually had similar thoughts in the past.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've had this thought too. I doubt the reality would be anything like it of course. But for me- it's a mixture of not being expected to succeed anymore. Not having to make so many make or break decisions. I guess it is the simplicity and structure that appeals. Plus ironically, people in prison probably see more people than I do! Of course, that's my own dumb choice.

My friends Nan used to talk about her time during the war. A lot of women went to work in the factories. They would be assessed and given a job that suited their skills. Her Nan eventually became an Engineer inspecting parts for Spitfire planes. Something about that process appealed so much to me though. To just go along some place and be assigned a job that matched your skills. Not applying to hundreds of jobs and competing against everyone else. Again though, I suspect the reality of it would be different. In both prison or forced labour, we'd probably be pissed off about being forced to do it. Plus, I suspect there'd be all the same inequalities and worse there but- I do know what you mean.

Otaku

Otaku

Student
Mar 2, 2024
This is gonna sound really fucking stupid cuz I'm high as shit but I'm watching this prison show that's like obviously not based on 100% fiction but I kinda want to live in an environment like in that series. I want to be taken care of with a bunch of other people with deppresion and (obviously) have pot be legal. I really like that you have to be forced to be with a bunch of other people and do activities and go to work where it's basic stuff like idk laundry or kitchen.

Is it stupid? I know it's stupid but is it weird? Idk pls don't be mean šŸ˜­
What is the shows name?
I can't tell from what your describing.

Weird? Absolutely fucking not. The main point of movies/shows is to capture the audience.

Reactions: That one weird girl
That one weird girl

That one weird girl

A sad sad clown.
Jun 2, 2023
What is the shows name?
I can't tell from what your describing.

Weird? Absolutely fucking not. The main point of movies/shows is to capture the audience.
Sorry what I was meant to say was it wasn't based on 100% facts haha but the show I'm watching is orange is the new black. I remember watching it back in 2013 but now it's so much different cuz I'm an adult with deppresion who dosnt belong anywhere