• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
And sometimes when the problem can't be solved, eliminating it is the only option (like in my case)
In my case too. Some problems are unable to get solved for some reason and then is suicide an answer to it, at least for me 😅

Reactions: sserafim
azumangadaioh

azumangadaioh

everything you know will be erased
Sep 26, 2023
i hate it so much. its always people who have never been suicidal in their life or even been depressed saying bullshit like that. they'll never understand

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Wrong.

I am thirsty -> I drink water -> I am not thirsty anymore

I eliminated the problem through the solution and thereby solved it.
Eliminating may have been the wrong word but in the context of death quitting life to not have to deal with the problems any longer could be considered "solving" semantically speaking. Maybe you'd consider that hair-splitting but I personally would not promote the idea that suicide "solves" problems because I don't think that's helpful and in the general interest because it could affect some people's understanding of what death is. Maybe it's not that important but we should still call it what it is.

This is my opinion. You are free to view your death how you choose.

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
this argument would make sense if only my problems werent permament too
people who say that catchphrase are ignorant robots. most peoples problems arent temporary, most peoples problems dont just magically go away over time

Reactions: sserafim
Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020
It is said by people who don't understand depression or suicidal tendencies. They refuse to understand that emotional and mental illness can be permanent, or that it can be painful enough to want a permanent solution. Not all people who commit suicide were depressed, sometimes it's people in crisis. This saying is meant for them. But all in all, it is a very ignorant thing to say when it comes down to depression.
Well said!

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
My inoperable brain tumour is not a "temporary problem". Neither is the corrupt medical system that put me in this position.
Permanent problems require permanent solutions.