RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
I have sn on the way, and changed my mind now. There's no way I want my family to see me like this. No way.

Reactions: Emily_Numb
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
There's no way I want my family to see me like this.

They just pull the sheet back from the face for a second. They don't show your family your entire body.

Last edited:
Reactions: mirko
watsonsmith

watsonsmith

Aug 31, 2020
I have sn on the way, and changed my mind now. There's no way I want my family to see me like this. No way.

That was my initial reaction too, but sadly regardless of the method a dead body is rather unsightly.

But then the only options I consider are either full suspension hanging or SN. Perhaps N would make for a more pleasant sight, but I doubt it would make it any less tragic for the family.

RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
That was my initial reaction too, but sadly regardless of the method a dead body is rather unsightly.

But then the only options I consider are either full suspension hanging or SN. Perhaps N would make for a more pleasant sight, but I doubt it would make it any less tragic for the family.
N is a blessing. I've seen a documentary about someone taking N in Switzerland and that lady fell asleep as peacefully as an angel.

Reactions: Dead Meat and LifeQuitter2018
watsonsmith

watsonsmith

Aug 31, 2020
Yes, I understand that, but that's assuming you are found shortly after you pass. And that's not an option for many of us who need to avoid the risk of being saved.

What I mean is that the state of the body of the said lady would probably be quite disturbing to see if left for say 12 hours before being discovered/having to be identified..

• Love
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
fuck this... I just hope people in my city aren't that advanced to submit a research paper on my corpse :( so angry they are allowed to do this!

Reactions: Echo81
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
I mean it's death. No way a dead body is pretty.
But if you compare his body to the people who suicide by jumping, drowning or victims of traffic accidents, I'd say his body is actually decent.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, TessB and sorella santini
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Man, the body looks terrible. Is that only because of the SN?
Yes, it's really disgusting, but I believe we will get like this after days...

Last edited:
Nolen

Nolen

You see it too? For me, it's always like this.
Feb 21, 2021
I think if he was fully dressed and they wouldn't take these unflattering pictures it wouldn't look that bad. Also couldn't you just wear makeup if the discoloration is an issue?

• Love
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018