• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lilythefenfen

Lilythefenfen

Exhausted of trying
May 8, 2023
Hi everyone, it has come to my attention the behavior of some newer users to the Site.

SaSu was made by suicidal people for suicidal people in mind. A place to grow a community in places where we often find ourselves at our lowest point. We're so often alone, and SaSu provides a place where we don't have to be alone anymore.

Lately, I've seen users make some mean comments, I've seen an increase and hatred and bullying, I've seen an increase of questioning people's reasons as to why they're still alive even in their own goodbye threads. This is just sad, please don't add to others misery. Don't kick people while they're down.

I understand you may be at your lowest point yourselves, but please act with empathy and try to understand that behind a screen is another miserable person experiencing the same pain that brought you here. Let their last moments be on peace, don't drive them out of the site. And stay lovely to each other.

-Lily

Lilythefenfen

Lilythefenfen

Exhausted of trying
May 8, 2023
To those who learn about the lives of other users, learn their stories, and then are forced with the difficult realization that they're gone, there's nothing to bring them back, I'm so sorry. You may try to rationalize things by saying that "It should be normal for a website like this, why should I care?"

Truth is that sometimes people seek comfort in each other's company here because it's so relatable the experiences you went through. You can speak what's on your mind and not feel judged for once in a world that so cruely judges you often. Friendships are even formed on this website. You don't have to feel alone. So when you find out the news that those you care about have moved on, and are longer with us, it is a completely normal reaction to grieve, to feel guilty, to feel any emotion flood your very being whether it be happiness, sadness, anger, depression, joy that they're no longer suffering.

You can say that you'll get used to it, it's not true. Keep those who have moved on before us close to your heart.

Often whenever a member is about to say goodbye to us all, I ask them to share a happy story. Their memories should be one of peace and at least one joyful moment in their lives. Make them feel cared for, not afraid. Offer your ears for whom the bells toll. And keep their memory alive so that they may rest knowing that their memory is carried on.

I hope that you consider this as you explore SaSu.

-Lily.

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
I'm also glad I found this site. It is a kind of refuge, where I can openly talk about my problems and, above all, talk about CTB, as it is still taboo.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Hi everyone, it has come to my attention the behavior of some newer users to the Site.

SaSu was made by suicidal people for suicidal people in mind. A place to grow a community in places where we often find ourselves at our lowest point. We're so often alone, and SaSu provides a place where we don't have to be alone anymore.

Lately, I've seen users make some mean comments, I've seen an increase and hatred and bullying, I've seen an increase of questioning people's reasons as to why they're still alive even in their own goodbye threads. This is just sad, please don't add to others misery. Don't kick people while they're down.

I understand you may be at your lowest point yourselves, but please act with empathy and try to understand that behind a screen is another miserable person experiencing the same pain that brought you here. Let their last moments be on peace, don't drive them out of the site. And stay lovely to each other.

-Lily
This thread is so heartwarming and cute. Thank you for putting the work into this thread, Personally I am too scared to interact with people closely prior to their death because if I make a mistake it is irreversible. You seem to be a genuinely good person. I am sad that someone like you has to visit a website like this to share your pain.

Sending a lot of hugs and love! I don't have the resources to cope with the suicide of someone I am friends with and I am scared to get traumatized this is why I try to maintain a certain distance to other members.

Last edited: