Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
You can google "fixthe26" and you will find a website that is trying to take legal action against SS and want to shut down this website. I think it's unfair because there's no another forum where you can freely discuss suicide methods without consequences. If FBI forces this website to shut down, they are violating the First Amendment. I know pro-lifers are going to read this thread. If you are pro-lifers that read this thread, SS is meant to freely express suicidal thoughts, feelings, suicide plans, and stuff without censorship. You keep saying that this website is a pro-suicide forum. This isn't true. There's a big difference between encouragement and education. For example, one of the most famous suicide cases is that a 17 year old girl repeatedly told and pressured her 18 year old boyfriend to kill himself, even though he wasn't 100% sure if he wanted to die. This is the definition of encouragement. SS members don't encourage others to kill themselves, they just provide educational instructions on how to kill themselves correctly. It's totally up to members to decide when to ctb and which ctb method they want. No one forces them to ctb or stay alive. It's their choice their life. One thing I want to say about website is that they don't allow minors to make SS accounts. I know that doesn't stop them from viewing this website. But the point is that nearly everyone, especially adults, should have the right to die. They didn't ask to be born. You have no right to force suicidal people to stay alive. You're gonna say, "Oh suicide is selfish." I disagree with this statement because suicidal people already are in a lot of pain and they are already very brave enough to stay alive. Some people keep having suicidal thoughts for 30-40 years and are still alive. They are very brave to do that. If they decide to ctb, you should let them to die. Wouldn't you want to see your loved ones suffering? Depression is not a temporary illness. It's much complicated than you think. Many people, like me, are treatment-resistant depression. It means that meds for depression don't work, therapy doesn't work, etc. you should compare treatment-resistant depression to some terminal illness like Alzheimer's.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Anon1337, it's_all_a_game, Catlovergirl and 57 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
They've tried to shut us down for a long time now and I only have one thing to say to them...

Giphy 4

• Love
Reactions: deadinsideforever, it's_all_a_game, Pen>Sword and 62 others
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
It must be nice for them to be able to tell themselves they're good people for interfering in other people's lives.

Reactions: deadinsideforever, DivineMedicus, Rn110bg101 and 16 others
illbehave

illbehave

Sep 1, 2020
This...
Fuck You!

• Love
Reactions: cazwiz, 262653, Meditation guide and 8 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I took a look at fuckthe26. They seem to be building up a HUGE strawman and they clearly want to burn us up with it. They're making us out to be these horrible monsters that target children and "vulnerable people", but we are the complete opposite. There is a reason that membership isn't allowed for people younger than 18, but I doubt they are going to care about that bit of info, because it doesn't fit into their narrative. Also, they don't specify what they mean by "vulnerable people" since those words mean something entirely different to us than it does to them.

I doubt the letter will get through to all of the pro-lifers, but hopefully it will work for some of them. All I know is, if they are unwilling to just let us be then they will have a wall of spears waiting to greet them when they come for us.

• Love
Reactions: deadinsideforever, it's_all_a_game, illbehave and 14 others
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
I took a look at this site as well. Recently, I am having my doubts about some places in this site. I don't believe it is a hundred percent helpful. But ofc I can see the help that it provides and since there is no other place that offer that kind of help (pro-choice, it is everyone's own life) this site has its importance. I think as well that this "fixthe**" spread many misinformation about this site here, that's the saddest part I think. As in the political sphere, accusations based on misinformation. It's sad.

I'm sure there are many eyes on this website here.

Reactions: 262653, sadworld, Lost in a Dream and 3 others
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
They just want to feel good whit themselves trying to shut us down and thinking they gods and they have saved lifes when this is the only place i can talk about my feelings and you guys are the only friends if i can say that i have

• Love
Reactions: deadinsideforever, almost_dead, Rn110bg101 and 15 others
L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
Trust me, most people don't get it. It's hard to empathize with depression and suicide until you experience it yourself or get to that point. It's why most people brush it off or don't want to hear it when you want vent out your problems too because you are deeemed "too negative" or "weird" or "edgy" or something. Human beings might be social but we far off from truly empathizing with another person.

• Love
Reactions: NightNight20, illbehave, Rn110bg101 and 16 others
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I took a look at the fixthe26 thing, it looks like it's mostly headed by angry parents who want to blame a website for their kid dying instead of actually taking a look at why they wanted to do it in the first place. It's kind of sad that this seems to happen instead of accepting or understanding what happened.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, NightNight20, khaotika and 21 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I took a look at fuckthe26. They seem to be building up a HUGE strawman and they clearly want to burn us up with it. They're making us out to be these horrible monsters that target children and "vulnerable people", but we are the complete opposite. There is a reason that membership isn't allowed for people younger than 18, but I doubt they are going to care about that bit of info, because it doesn't fit into their narrative. Also, they don't specify what they mean by "vulnerable people" since those words mean something entirely different to us than it does to them.

I doubt the letter will get through to all of the pro-lifers, but hopefully it will work for some of them. All I know is, if they are unwilling to just let us be then they will have a wall of spears waiting to greet them when they come for us.

They say we let children in because we don't deanonymize people and make them share proof of their identity and age to view this site. We ban anyone who reveals themselves to be a minor, they are not welcomed like I have seen these people allege.

They also blame us for content that is against the rules (selling supplies) when we remove any mention of that and heavily warn/ban the poster.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, khaotika, Rn110bg101 and 9 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
They say we let children in because we don't deanonymize people and make them share proof of their identity and age to view this site. We ban anyone who reveals themselves to be a minor, they are not welcomed like I have seen these people allege.

Why aren't we required to provide proof of age?

• Aww..
Reactions: Homecoming, sadworld, Viro_Major and 1 other person
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
Yeah it's a good idea. People who want to join the peaceful pill forum are required to prove that they are over 50 by taking a photo of themselves while holding a photo ID showing date of birth.

• Love
Reactions: color_me_gone, sadworld, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
It makes me sick any time I realize someone underage has slipped in. It's like buying a drink for a minor who gets into a bar with a fake ID, but so much worse. It makes my soul sick. I know kids are going to try to sneak into adult places, but this is serious shit. The site is already available online for anyone to view, so maybe they feel alone and need to communicate with others, but then it just feels profane to me, to be tricked into providing emotional support for a kid when this is supposed to be an adult space. I can't own their shit and my shit in an adult space. It's already heavy enough.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, ImsooDone1N, khaotika and 10 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019

It's a lot to ask suicidal people to give their identity to unknown people. The internet is forever so there is some risk in making your identity known and attaching it to a suicide site. I didn't make the rules, I am just giving out some disadvantages to making people deanonymize themselves. It will be up to the admins to decide if the disadvantages are worth it.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Pen>Sword, ImsooDone1N and 15 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, 262653, XYZ and 3 others
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Just seen the website. Scary stuff. But mostly they want money donations. And money is tight these days , good luck to them hahahah They won't be able to shut down our voices.

• Love
Reactions: almost_dead, 262653, sadworld and 3 others
A

AynoTnTime

Earthling.
Aug 31, 2020
Rel
You can google "fixthe26" and you will find a website that is trying to take legal action against SS and want to shut down this website. I think it's unfair because there's no another forum where you can freely discuss suicide methods without consequences. If FBI forces this website to shut down, they are violating the First Amendment. I know pro-lifers are going to read this thread. If you are pro-lifers that read this thread, SS is meant to freely express suicidal thoughts, feelings, suicide plans, and stuff without censorship. You keep saying that this website is a pro-suicide forum. This isn't true. There's a big difference between encouragement and education. For example, one of the most famous suicide cases is that a 17 year old girl repeatedly told and pressured her 18 year old boyfriend to kill himself, even though he wasn't 100% sure if he wanted to die. This is the definition of encouragement. SS members don't encourage others to kill themselves, they just provide educational instructions on how to kill themselves correctly. It's totally up to members to decide when to ctb and which ctb method they want. No one forces them to ctb or stay alive. It's their choice their life. One thing I want to say about website is that they don't allow minors to make SS accounts. I know that doesn't stop them from viewing this website. But the point is that nearly everyone, especially adults, should have the right to die. They didn't ask to be born. You have no right to force suicidal people to stay alive. You're gonna say, "Oh suicide is selfish." I disagree with this statement because suicidal people already are in a lot of pain and they are already very brave enough to stay alive. Some people keep having suicidal thoughts for 30-40 years and are still alive. They are very brave to do that. If they decide to ctb, you should let them to die. Wouldn't you want to see your loved ones suffering? Depression is not a temporary illness. It's much complicated than you think. Many people, like me, are treatment-resistant depression. It means that meds for depression don't work, therapy doesn't work, etc. you should compare treatment-resistant depression to some terminal illness like Alzheimer's.
Religious control freaks are the ones who are against suicide. Some say it's unnatural, but look at all the unnatural things those same people do.

They have no right to shut this site down. But, they don't want dead people, because they won't have anyone to control & use. They think their way of life should be continued no matter the cost.

Reactions: Worthless_nobody, Deafsn0w, demuic and 3 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
mostly they want money donations.

If they do shut this site down how will they get donations? Look at it that way.

Notice that this site never asks for donations. Their site does.

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, 262653, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
M

MelissaBlake

it's a false name. I want to be anonymous.
Sep 11, 2020
Everyone should have the right to die!
Euthanasia should be legal in any country. DIY suicides often result in disability and enormous suffering.

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Rn110bg101, color_me_gone and 13 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
The irony is that it would be better if society were at a stage where a website like this isn't required.
However, all 'anti-suicide' resources are put into stopping people from going ahead with the act, while no attention is given to the reasons WHY people feel like doing it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Rn110bg101, color_me_gone and 13 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
it would be better if society were at a stage where a website like this isn't required.
It's mostly severe depression that causes it. So far we do not have a cure. Even anti depressants don't stop it usually. What society needs to do is make it legal and easily accessible for all, like they do in Belgium.

Reactions: Rn110bg101, Ripple, Deafsn0w and 4 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Do you have any ideas about how society would stop it? It's mostly severe depression that causes it. So far we do not have a cure. Even anti depressants don't stop it usually. Statements that society should do more don't really help.
I wrote a thread recently that addressed this.
I think it was called something like "pro-life / anti suicide".
Check it out.
It's mostly severe depression that causes it. So far we do not have a cure. Even anti depressants don't stop it usually. What society needs to do is make it legal and easily accessible for all, like they do in Belgium.
Ahh, I do remember you!
Totally editing your posts after someone has already quoted you and replied.

Anti-depressants don't always help, but I think in a large proportion of cases this is because anti-depressants don't change the practical reasons why people feel depressed.

Legalising suicide?
Suicide hasn't been considered a criminal offence for literally decades.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brink, Deafsn0w, sadworld and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I wrote a thread recently that addressed this.
I think it was called something like "pro-life / anti suicide".
Check it out.

Ahh, I do remember you!
Totally editing your posts after someone has already quoted you and replied.

Anti-depressants don't always help, but I think in a large proportion of cases this is because anti-depressants don't change the practical reasons why people feel depressed.

Legalising suicide?
Suicide hasn't been considered a criminal offence for literally decades.
I should have said legalize physician assisted euthanasia. People are not going to stop committing suicide. But at least we can stop all this terrible suffering people go through to do it, it's obscene.

Reactions: Rn110bg101, Deafsn0w, Spitfire and 1 other person
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I should have said legalize physician assisted euthanasia. People are not going to stop committing suicide. But at least we can stop all this terrible suffering people go through to do it, it's obscene.
Oh yes I agree.
Why should people suffer?

People die of terrible diseases. Why?
An animal wouldn't be allowed to suffer.

In the case of mental health, it is very nuanced.
If I'm honest even I don't know enough about mental health to be able to say if it can be cured or reversed, especially things like psychosis or schizophrenia.

All I can say is that I'd rather be living a good life than feel like I'm being driven to end it.
Then again we could all say that.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and thethatsitboy
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
They think if they take down this site they will stop people from commiting suicide.
They take away all the methods to do it with and take away all information on how to do it to force everyone to keep on living no matter how terrible that is.

Society is so sadistic.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, almost_dead, Rn110bg101 and 5 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
No one forces people to come to this site or to join it in the first place.

The fact that someone chooses to use this site means that they are in a bad place and/or that society has let them down.

But the pro-lifers want to deny them even a sanctuary like this. It's quite frankly evil.

Ironically, it's the pro lifers who are targeting vulnerable people by denying them access to a forum where they can freely express themselves and access the information they need.

Bunch of sanctimonious, virtue-signalling authoritarians.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Rn110bg101, 262653 and 9 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
All I can say is that I'd rather be living a good life than feel like I'm being driven to end it.
I think if you understand depression and the other reasons for why people ctb you would realize that it's not possible to stop people from it by correcting the problems in society. It's very diverse and complicated and different for everyone. It's best to be realistic and realize this is not going to end. People need to be able to ctb. They want to be able to ctb. They go to any extreme to ctb. It's so horrible what people do and go through to end their lives. It could be so easy and peaceful.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, peacefuldeath14, nitroautnz and 4 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I think if you understand depression and the other reasons for why people ctb you would realize that it's not possible to stop people from it by correcting the problems in society. It's very diverse and complicated and different for everyone.
Not gonna disagree but it would fix a lot of problems and at the very least prevent a whole lot more from being caused in the beginning. I mean from what I can tell most of us are here because family friends or peers weren't exactly the nicest of people (if I'm going to be nice about it)

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Sinkinshyp, Deafsn0w and 3 others