T

tevel

Oct 25, 2020
I'm sorry maybe it's a dumb question but how exactly did you do it? Since this was my plan and I've read it's been done in Asia a lot, did you take a small grill or sumn and burnt charcoal? I'm so sorry it didn't work out for you...How was it like to lose concioussness by CO?
I used the carbon coming out of the exhaust. I think grill is much better, bcz cars have a catalytic converter. It took me me about 30 minutes to lose consciousness. I weak a little headache and I vomited a little, but except that it was like falling asleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: depressedsally and Tonight634
Z

Zebedee

Lost all hope
Sep 30, 2020
Do you mind if I ask you what kind of charcoal is best, and can you get it from the Jungle site? I don't think a lot of places are selling BBQ equipment this time of year.

Plenty of places are still selling charcoal, and Amazon sell most of the equipment recommended for this method. I've also ordered SN as a plan B, hopefully it gets delivered although I must admit, ctb is quite a scary thought.

Reactions: depressedsally
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Plenty of places are still selling charcoal, and Amazon sell most of the equipment recommended for this method. I've also ordered SN as a plan B, hopefully it gets delivered although I must admit, ctb is quite a scary thought.
I think some charcoal is better than others for CO emmissions.

Tonight634

Tonight634

Aug 24, 2020
I used the carbon coming out of the exhaust. I think grill is much better, bcz cars have a catalytic converter. It took me me about 30 minutes to lose consciousness. I weak a little headache and I vomited a little, but except that it was like falling asleep.
Thank you, because I've seen pictured on the internet how peope in Asia burn charcoal inside their car and they're always found dead, also I've tried it but SI stopped me but I woul've lost conciousness if I stayed a little longer

Reactions: tevel
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Will miss chatting with you but also "happy" if that's right word you have come to find comfort in method
Thank you means a lot
I think people have been overcome from CO even from cold-to-the-touch BBQs - they give off CO for a looooong time.

You wait until there's no smoke or flames before taking them into the tent.
That's correct

Reactions: StuFin
Setepai

Setepai

Nov 16, 2020
I think people have been overcome from CO even from cold-to-the-touch BBQs - they give off CO for a looooong time.

You wait until there's no smoke or flames before taking them into the tent.
I was worried just about that.... the flames... Burning the tend.
Tnx. I appreciate your information.

InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
I will be out the way from everyone and put signs up to warm whoever finds me about the poison. I have researched this method a lot so I'm quite confident
Can you please share your full method with steps and procedures. I would be interesting in learning more about it and your plan.

depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Can you please share your full method with steps and procedures. I would be interesting in learning more about it and your plan.
I can't tell you how to but I've just got it all from the CO megathread and off @Zanexx check them out

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020

Reactions: depressedsally and Setepai
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020

Wow that's why I wouldn't do it in a house and around other people
Sad about the unintentionally son and dog.

@Zanexx profile is restrict to me.
Type it in the search member and all her threads come up

Sad about the unintentionally son and dog.

@Zanexx profile is restrict to me.
there is a document on YouTube about her Callie Lewis failed by the NHS that is who @Zanexx is

Last edited:
Reactions: Setepai
Setepai

Setepai

Nov 16, 2020

there is a document on YouTube about her Callie Lewis failed by the NHS that is who @Zanexx is
I got it!!! Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Can't anyone just say: In the UK this is a good choice for charcoal, instead of "read the threads" I've read them, all 100+ pages and I can't for the life of me work out which charcoal to buy. Ideally from the jungle site.

Pleeeaaase with sprinkles on top?

• Hugs
Reactions: InTheAirTonight