• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Spaztism

Spaztism

Sleep Forever
Mar 13, 2023
(Currently got stuff sat in my amazon cart for night night)
I'm on the autistic spectrum, was diagnosed at 11 and my life has been very bad, I was sent to a hospital ward this time last year which did help at the time but life is getting a lil bit too much and I'm sick of just distracting myself 24/7. High school I got bullied a lot and diagnosed and treated for depression and anxiety which carried through to university and during university I basically was just drinking alcohol everyday to try and fit in more. I did end up getting a degree in uni but atm I'm working a shitty part time job.

I do enjoy going to underground raves but i still have to drink because I can't deal with socializing. I mostly feel like my friends and family would be so much better without me as I only seem to go work then sit in my room and my fam have contributed a lot to my warped perception on life with telling me to mask and shit. I guess If I could do stuff different I would've continued playing an instrument or make yt vids I want to make. I wish I could find happiness in this life but it all I feel is endless anxiety and sadness. I did meet a girl I like but I think I've already fucked up because she knows how sad I am.
I'm hoping I can finally rest.
(sorry for not talking much on this platform, it takes a lot of mental energy to talk online)

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
We're sorry people won't just let you be yourself and the issues autism has caused you. It certainly isn't easy.