KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024
The news here rarely give more details. Most news outlets even just call it an "accident" (the only reason one local news outlet said they admitted it was ctb is because they said false rumors were spreading about why he did it). Whenever news outlets say that someone tragically drowned or "fell off a building" I can sense that it was ctb. They just don't wanna say it. It's sad that even teenagers in a highly developed country like mine have to resort to such.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: astr4
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
to just imagine how much pain and suffering he must have been going through, in order to choose such a painful method. i'm glad he's finally at peace but it's so bittersweet given his age. but i also was depressed as a teenager and that hasn't changed in over a decade so in a weird way maybe he was lucky and i'm jealous.

Reactions: justpathetic
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024
to just imagine how much pain and suffering he must have been going through, in order to choose such a painful method. i'm glad he's finally at peace but it's so bittersweet given his age. but i also was depressed as a teenager and that hasn't changed in over a decade so in a weird way maybe he was lucky and i'm jealous.
It seems from the article that other students and staff tried to save him. They just prolonged his ctb method. He was flown to the hospital and put on a ventilator for 24 hours and it was turned it off when his family was around him. All these prolifers tried to "save" him but only prolonged his pain unless he, hopefully, was unconscious for most of the time.

NegevChina

NegevChina

Sep 5, 2024
very sad. Its probably the most painful way to die.

• Aww..
Reactions: KillingPain267