Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
My only option and preffered option so dn't give me others, thanks ;)
I have to wait until September, but I'm done with this, is this height (90ft) enough or do I need to ensure landing on head? there is NO where else and jumping is my preferred option. A few years back someone jumped from this place and ended up with only a broken ankle... I am drunk and confused, but tonight has confirmed that I am done with life, I have had points were I have got here, but when *rescued* I questioned it, but words spoken, nah fuck it I am done and I am heading out of this world ,

The only other place is 110 foot into water but that's shutting in a couple weeks (before my timeline fits) so have to go with 90ft
I live in a very flat area with no high rise buildings!

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Probably not. According to the literature, you need 150 feet onto concrete or 250 into water for a high chance of a quick death.

Not sure about you, but the idea of injuring myself, flailing around and drowning (or washing up on shore alive) is rather unappealing to me.

D

dreamofme

Sep 10, 2018
Dont do it friend , 90ft is too low. The worst thing you want to do is go through with it and end up alive with serious injuries that leave you in a worst state. I posted a medical artical on here of a woman who survived 300ft onto rocks. Jumping is my method as well but you need to make sure you do it right, imho.