• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Flash

Flash

Stealing your MHz
Dec 19, 2018
1. Being great at dealing with people is not an inborn talent. It is made through tons of research and deliberate practice.

2. A big part of emotional intelligence is being able to feel an emotion without having to act on it. Uncontrollable desires make you seem weak, unworthy and pathetic.

3. Don't ever try to impress people by revealing your secrets or flaunting your achievements, for its effect is often the opposite of what you expected. Stay low-key, stop telling people more than they need to know.

4. Move in silence, never let them know your next move. You are more likely to achieve your goals if you keep them to yourself.

5. Keep your effort and your tricks to yourself and you seem to be an untouchable genius.

6. You must not be afraid of your uniqueness and you must care less and less what people think of you. Confidence is not 'they will like me'. Confidence is 'I'll be fine if they don't'.

7. If you find yourself constantly trying to prove your worth to someone, you have already forgotten your value. Let others worry about being socially acceptable; those types are a dime a dozen.

8. Trust yourself more and others less. The only way to survive is to admit you are on your own, learn to make your own decisions, and trust your judgement.

9. Respect people's feelings. Even if it doesn't mean anything to you, it could mean everything to them. Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all that they have.

It's very impressive as a good read. I created a pastbin account because it's a 10 minuite read. I wasn't sure where to post it I mean like the prefix of the actual post so with here I give you my handle to the post and where I got it from which is an app on Android I'm not sure if it's available for iOS.
Code:
https://pastebin.com/0TZSy6bb
Source

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=grkn.deepweb.enreto

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
There's some solid advice in there that I've taught myself or learned over the years. Also some good ones I've not seen. Thank you for posting this.