• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

fcc977

Mar 8, 2021
haven't left the house for 4 years and didn't interact with anyone - It was my choice and i was ok with it but then started to lose control during the pandemic

at the beginning of the year I wanted to be hospitalized, in the end I did nothing and now I have almost completely lost my mind, it is worse day by day

I do not have the energy to react, from the outside I do the same things, I am in bed with the computer, I eat with my parents, I am still conscious but it is as if I were already dead, family is not helpful ..

P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
I wish I could hug you, with your permission of course. I'm sorry you're going through that. Numbness is a bitch and having unhelpful parents is awful.

Reactions: NeverSatisfied
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
If ones interaction with the world gets narrowed down to just their house and then further narrowed by the other residents of the house, it can leave one feeling like they are in solitary confinement.

If you had money or fame, you might have people come to visit you in your home in an attempt to help you reverse this narrowing trend. Without money or a government service, you may have to face a choice of continuing to have your world narrow, finding the motivation to venture out, or invite some church people (the only ones likely to do this service for free) to visit you in your home. If you chose option three, watch out for cult members as this may only aggravate problems.

Reactions: NeverSatisfied