Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
hello I have 17 boxes of 30 tablets of 10 mg of valium...which is a little more than
5 grams of valium...is it fatal?

I will be alone for 12 hours... how can I swallow it all at once...that's 510 pills...it seems impossible to swallow all 510 pills before passing out???

any advice thanks???

Reactions: Lost cherry
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
OD only with benzos is very hard so you should add an opioid and/or alcohol. But idk the LD50 of valium but 5g is very much. Also if you consider OD as your method you should crush them and use an Antiemetic so you dont vomit. But please carefully think about your plan so you dont act on impulse. Wish you all the best whatever your decision will be ❤️

Edit: I just saw that even very high doses of diazepam arent that lethal by itself

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
I once saw someone say that the only realistic way to die from just valium would be if you put so many down at once you choked.

But it would definitely help if you were using another way.

AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
it is near impossible to od on benzos, youd just knock yourself out for a while, wouldnt reccomend even bothering man. id say just pop a few and get comfy in bed, itll melt your worries away for a night at least

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyKitten
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Ok less of valium
With alcool and codeine

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Ok less of valium
With alcool and codeine
Codeine is not necessarily the best choice bc it has too metabolized into morphine in the liver and that process may not workout fast enough. You should consider stronger opiates or TCAs (Amitriptyline). You can read about ODs in the PPeH.

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Codeine is not necessarily the best choice bc it has too metabolized into morphine in the liver and that process may not workout fast enough. You should consider stronger opiates or TCAs (Amitriptyline). You can read about ODs in the PPeH.
This. Codeine's far too weak to be useful in any small capacity. You'd have to swallow a lot to get it to work well, and even then good luck coughing up the cash for that.

If you opt for an opiod, morphine or anything stronger will do the trick, although you'll have to look around for some tablets, since oral solution is probably more likely to be vomited back up. SR tablets are a good shout, especially the non-capsule ones, because you can very easily crush them up to make them IR. I find capsules harder to do that with on account of the fact that it contains those tiny wax balls - chances are you'll never break all of them fully open.

Couple the opiod of your choice (p.s, don't be conservative with the dosage) with the benzo and add in an antiemetic too, and you'll have a good cocktail for the bus.

As for antiemetics? Wikipedia's got a good list of ones to choose from. By far the best ones from what I hear are dopamine blockers, but any antiemetic will do in a decent enough dosage. If you don't grab dopamine blockers, or even if you do, look for medications that potentiate the effects. For example, morphine and other opiods tend to cause respiratory and CNS depression. Slower heartbeat, breathing, you start to black out, all that. But add in an antiemetic with those same properties and you're going to exacerbate the effect quite a lot, especially with the benzo making you feel a bit snoozy.

TL;DR: Benzo, antiemetic, opiod, and go nuts with the dosage if you're really into CTB.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
hello I have 17 boxes of 30 tablets of 10 mg of valium...which is a little more than
5 grams of valium...is it fatal?

I will be alone for 12 hours... how can I swallow it all at once...that's 510 pills...it seems impossible to swallow all 510 pills before passing out???

any advice thanks???
I took an amitriptyline cocktail, which involved taking at least a couple of hundred pills which I washed down with alcohol.
I don't find taking handfuls of pills that hard. But I have read that some people emptied capsules and crushed pills, mixing them into something like apple sauce.
Another thing I did was to begin my anti entice regimen the day before, dosing every 4 hours.